Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it so that when you record sideways phone games you can flip it

I have had problems trying to fix my video so that it can flip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Record video/webcam direct to timeline just like audio

Exactly like audio but using the device's video camera / webcam.

This would simplify one major aspect of video production for a large user base who are not expert in file management, dealing with codecs, resolutions etc.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fps control

If i can capture at 240 fps in rush then should get proper control on fps while editing like premiere pro has in mac rather then the normal speed duration option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add a Video compressor in adobe premiere rush

The project that I finished recently for my youtube channel went upto 16 Gb and made it difficult foe me to upload it to my channel. So, I used some video compressor app but it blurred my project. Unfortunately, I had to delete my project after so much of hardwork. I request to the adobe premiere rush developers to please add a video compressor tool that does not decreases the quality of heavy projects. And also the features in this app are amazing and helpful in many ways.
    Thanks
    A.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Manual Resolution setting FPS setting

A option to be able to select different resolutions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a search Button.

It's impossible to scroll and find your video esp when u have to restart it alot because it freezes. Pls do us a favour add a search Button or a thumbnail icon page of all videos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We should be able to put pictures on top of videos

I think that it would be great to be able to put a picture on top of a video. If this is already added then someone please tell me how to do it. But I think it would be great so that we’d be able to make videos for tik tok and have a picture of some sort on top of that video so we can see the video playing and see the picture at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Switching between apps

I want to able to go to rush create a video with audio and then go to Adobe animate and add cartoon character in the video. For example I had this project that I wanted to witch was to record some forest trees moving and then add lofi audio to make it cool and finally go to Adobe animate and add cartoon birds or squirrels to make the video even better but then I learned that you can’t have a video go back and forth between apps. Please make my idea a realty. Thank you have a good day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SAME SIZE

The size of the video keeps fitting when changing the aspect ratio. For example, I’m creating a video in a 16:9 aspect ratio and I want the size of the exported video as it is but in a 9:16 ratio, but when I’m using the app, I would select the 9:16 ratio and the original video would fit into the screen, therefore it would not be the full screen that would be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SAME SIZE

The size of the video keeps fitting when changing the aspect ratio. For example, I’m creating a video in a 16:9 aspect ratio and I want the size of the exported video as it is but in a 9:16 ratio, but when I’m using the app, I would select the 9:16 ratio and the original video would fit into the screen, therefore it would not be the full screen that would be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Web Cam input for Computers

By adding webcam input this will open Rush up to video bloggers that shoot in a small studio setup to be able to create content very quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Monitor audio visually while recording.

Monitor audio visually while recording.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base