Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GNARBOX Support

Please support import from GNARBOX to Rush (via wired and wireless connection), I'd want my selections/trims in the Gnarbox app to be preserved.

158 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sharing Premiere Rush projects between 2 Adobe accounts

It would be great if you could access a second Adobe account in the project manager window of Rush, and import or export projects. For users with multiple accounts, or collaborative workflow between users.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow imports from Lightroom

I Recently Place a group of photos to Lightroom hoping I could import them into rush premier. It would import from my photos but not from Lightroom that seems counterintuitive for an Adobe product

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Record video/webcam direct to timeline just like audio

Exactly like audio but using the device's video camera / webcam.

This would simplify one major aspect of video production for a large user base who are not expert in file management, dealing with codecs, resolutions etc.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Capture landscape… without phone rotation

One issue that has bugged me for a while with rush is its inability to guess, by itself, that my phone was wrongly rotated when I shot.

I know : I should blame myself. But, knowing that I'm not a pro video artist, I don't shoot everyday and I do the same mistakes again later on.

Plus, other apps guess it right :) Rush wants to be better than "other apps", it needs to be smarter. Sensei smart level.

So, here is the issue :

My phone is 99% of the time orientation locked, for many reasons.
    That said, if…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Live capture of digital video

I'm a teacher and I do a lot of video work right now, both recorded and live-streamed. It would be really helpful to be able to capture video via USB using a webcam, video camera, or my DSLR. I'm a video crew of one these days, so being able to ensure everything is in the shot and looks good on my computer while shooting saves a lot of time and space on the hard drive.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rotating photo's 90degrees (slidebar only goes 91 or 89)

When an imported photo is in the wrong orientation (sideways) I can only rotate it using the slide bar. This skips from 89 degrees to 91 degrees (impossible to rotate it 90 degrees exactly). This leaves the photo always a little askew. I'd like to just type 90 or 180 for rotation and perhaps select an arrow for direction.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add in 4k support and effect

Even tik tok diversion software called CUT, cab done better then you, included creating proxy 1080 when raw footage is 4k, btw my note 20 is not supported, but tik tok can support without any subscription, common adobe you can do better then china

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Warum werden 4:3 videos nicht erkannt??????????

Warum werden 4:3 videos nicht erkannt??????

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shooting video - changing fps

I would love to see the ability to change the fbs when shooting video with the app. My phone has the ability to shoot 1080p at 240fps (s20 ultra). I would love to have this option with all the pro options associated with your app.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to see File Name Details

While running Rush on a PC, when selecting media to add to a project it would be nice to be able to view the file names in "Detail" or at least to hover on a file image preview and see a popup with the full file name. Many times the clip does not have a preview image that indicates the content. However, the full file name includes key words that can't be seen in the selection window. All Windows file manager dialog boxes have the ability to select "View large icons" and "See Details".
    Also, it would be nice to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Record time-lapse videos

Similar to Google Camera time-lapse features, it would be great if Premiere Rush could incorporate the ability to record time-lapse straight to video with variable speed settings plus all of the "Pro" camera settings like focus, white balance, ISO, etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add markers and metadata

This would enable the editor’s assistant to create stringouts and add editing notes that transfer to Pro, on set with an IPad

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Picture placement

Currently the way to size, move and rotate photos is difficult. There’s no snap to it when you fill with screen with a photo, so it can be confusing

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. An easy way to delete videos captured in this app

I would like to use this app mainly for tiktok. I usually go through many takes before I post. There needs to be a delete last capture button.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. frip horizontal

left-right revesal of image

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Low-res previews during edit

I have found that when editing a mixture of phone and GoPro clips, as soon as I go onto a GoPro clip the app crashes or I will have to be very patient with it. If it is possible to run a low-res version while editing to maintain a good speed while editing on my phone, that'd be ideal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Переходы

Про сиздании мною видео, я планировал использовать, модные нынче переходы! Но обнаружил всего 3 базовых перехода, с самой династии Минь. Я почуствовол что попал, в прошлый век. Но так как я знал что сейчас в моде, понял что среда, в которой я сейчас работаю, просто уже устарела! Пришло ощущение того, что сейчас этой среде, для молодости, нужно добавлять современные, популярные, функции и переходы.!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base