Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GNARBOX Support

Please support import from GNARBOX to Rush (via wired and wireless connection), I'd want my selections/trims in the Gnarbox app to be preserved.

148 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shooting video - changing fps

I would love to see the ability to change the fbs when shooting video with the app. My phone has the ability to shoot 1080p at 240fps (s20 ultra). I would love to have this option with all the pro options associated with your app.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow imports from Lightroom

I Recently Place a group of photos to Lightroom hoping I could import them into rush premier. It would import from my photos but not from Lightroom that seems counterintuitive for an Adobe product

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Deleting a file in HOME - Synch’d to cloud NOT DELETING

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DELETE TWO FILES THAT JUST SEEM TO KEEP APPEARING.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add markers and metadata

This would enable the editor’s assistant to create stringouts and add editing notes that transfer to Pro, on set with an IPad

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Import media using a WiFi (WLAN)

Please make possible to import Media direct from local file system in iOS and iPadOS, not only from iOS-Fotos and your CC. Why? If I create movies and want to cut Videos outside of WLAN, I'm not interested to up- and download my Footage to and from any cloud. If iCloud-Mediathek is activated, all imported Medias there will go thru mobile network. If I could import it direct from connected SD Card or external HDD (in iPadOS it's now finally possible!), so I can start to use Rush really on mobile device!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Set Still Image duration on import

It would be great to be able to set the duration for stills on import.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Editing directly in external storage

Editing directly in an external storage saves lots of time importing footage. The same for internal disk space. Saving the project in the external storage seems to be a good idea too.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable single-finger zoom in video capture

Currently, when capturing video, you need to use two fingers to pinch and zoom. It would be convenient for single-handed shots if there was support to digitally zoom in by vertically moving a single finger up and down the screen.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Capture on PC

Provide facility to capture from USB webcam or built-in webcam, in a well-controlled format.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No image

I’m done with my video and now, the image appears black while anything else remains at its place correctly

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add camera presets or number typing

You really should add camera presets or some way to type in numbers to color temp or shutter speed for example. For 120fps footage, I like a solid 1/250 shutter speed. Not 256 or 242, just 250. I like consistency in my footage. Plus presets would make switching from 24 to 120fps so much easier and convenient when you’re working on stuff.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Record video/webcam direct to timeline just like audio

Exactly like audio but using the device's video camera / webcam.

This would simplify one major aspect of video production for a large user base who are not expert in file management, dealing with codecs, resolutions etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can not import photo that taken by camera

I have photo in my iPhone that is taken by fuji camera. But cannot import

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [Bug] adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add support for external storage with sd card

Add support for saving media to SD card. I have 20GB of video files in one project and am getting errors that memory is low so it won't work properly anymore, but I have over 30GB of free space on my sd card.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base