Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rush constantly stops saving. Needs a save button and more

Rush on a regular basis stops synching and forces me to continue to work and if i close i often lose progress even though the program tells me to quit to save. But when I quit, every single time it stops working. There shouldnt be a synch function for computer based versions of this app. If the files are stored locally theyres zero reason to have it synch from a cloud. This is **** programming. After Effects and Premier pro literally work way more smooth. And thats silly considering this is a stripped down video app.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. give it to me free

my idea is it should be free

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync data between 2 phones

My wife and i both use Rush on my account on separate phones. It would be great to sync data between phones so we could collab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dear adobe team, please add a feature of green screen and chroma key , it will be helpful to me Thank you 😄😄😄

Dear adobe team, please add a feature of green screen and chroma key , it will be helpful to me Thank you 😄😄😄

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add device storage other than dropbox

Just started shooting a video on my iphone which goes directly to photos. I open in rush and its only option is dropbox or creative cloud. I am going to have mega storage and want to use my portable HD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To be able to record 2 external audio sources at ONCE. Plus record video

To be able to do do a Podcast with 2 microphones and the iPad pros camera.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add "Take photo or video" to Desktop version

Please make it possible to record video / take photo with PC camera.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. malekartand@gmail.com

I want Croma green screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like it if I could add videos at the curser instead of media being added at the end of the timeline.

When adding more video or media to project it always goes to the end of the timeline. I would like it if I could import media at the place I’m at I. My edits instead of dragging it from the end of the timeline into place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. See video fps & res when adding media

It would be great to see the video fps and resolution (HD/4K) before adding from the camera roll.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be able to create TimeLapse movies

Be able to import hundreds of frames and create T/L videos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Filter for Sequences

PLEASE create a filter for sequences only in my media library for the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. File Integration uploads of .png or .mpeg data to Facebook.

Overwrite Facebook…it is the core and source of Facebooks’ uploader macro-program that does well in fingerprinting a video or image. The file integration may work in Europe as for the colonies; meh…
    Apps and RU Adobe media both lose resolution even with 512kb video compression through Adobe Premiere Pro in 1998… 30seconds… I personally watch it render. - Bo Brymer…..
    +1(832)508-72-57 that’s Janise’s forward file to Paul’s Boutique

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support for 32:9 format and other new formats

I record a lot of videos from my games and the screen is 3840 x 1600. I would like to have support for native resolution not just the predefined.And/or support to automatically adapt to the width and cut black borders.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow The Users To Record Video With 4K 60fps For Oneplus 8T

Allow The Users To Record Video With 4K 60fps For Oneplus 8T

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add files to project from “Collect” by We Transfer

When I start a new project in Rush and add new media from my phone, it does not allow me to access “collect” by we transfer. It allows me to access dropbox, but my media is in the other app. Idea: add “Collect” as a source for media.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to add more clips

I can’t add my clips to my project! The app starts to load them then goes back to the main control panel without the clips there. I already have clips inserted but I need the rest in order to edit the video I’m making.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base