Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Glitch on export!!!

Bad export. Should be able to share to messages app or email. Not just social media. Nice feature export to camera roll.

Glitch is killing this program. Makes it unuseable. Ive tried everything. Even changing the video, moving the video, 1080, or 720p doesn’t make a difference. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export.

18 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

In Progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export glitch

Please fix glitches in exporting video, I got two weird flashes in the export

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and are working to fix it ASAP.

If you are unable to export from your iOS device successfully, if possible, please try exporting from Rush on Desktop or Android. We understand this is not ideal, but I hope it can unblock you for the time being.

We are tracking the issue with this ID DVAFM-2217

Peter

3. Maintain aspect ratio when scaling vide down at export

Rush needs very simple things added to exporting to make it more efficient, like saving the previous path used to export, use the project name as the default export file name and add custom resolutions or at least more portrait options. I have a UHD portrait video, but cant scale that down to 1080 portrait when exporting. Seems like obvious oversights to the UI.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great feedback, Mike. I love all your ideas. I’m happy to let you know that in the next update of Rush, we will correctly handle scaling down media and maintaining the correct aspect ratio.

If you want, it would be great to breakdown the two other requests into individual requests so others can more easily find them and vote them up!

All the best,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base