Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. not let me share

Don't let me import my video said missing files
    and im paying every month

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remove video length cap, I want to make longer videos on the go

Remove the video length cap, I was told by one of your support team it was currently 60 minutes despite having made a video of 69 minutes length previously.
    I've been struggling and re-rendering a video over and over agaim because it was being cut down from 80 to 69 minutes length after rendering & there is no warning on the timeline for a max video length which means I wasted a whole day on it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I wouldn‘t pay for this app after having used it

There are other better apps out there that are actually free or cheaper that do everything better than Rush. It didn’t ask me where I wanted to export it to and I can’t find it anywhere. Of my 3 free downloads, I wasted two on the same file and it still didn’t ask where to save it. It exports to nowhere. No thanks, you should look and see all the better apps out there than Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make it work! Doesn’t export or share. Maybe link them to other video apps adobe has. I’m paying a subscription and so far it’s no good.

Make it work! Doesn’t export or share. Maybe link them to other video apps adobe has. I’m paying a subscription and so far it’s no good.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No sube exportacion. Ya pague la membrecía

Solicito formalmente que me sea devuelto el dinero que les pagué a ustedes por medio de mi tarjeta VISA el día 16 de noviembre del presente año. 
    Realicé el pago de la membresía de su programa (App), y no me permitió acceder, hasta la fecha es totalmente inservible.

I paid the membership to be able to export and nothing can be done. It says there is an error. I want my money back!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Post to a Facebook album

Facebook currently makes it impossible to move posted videos to an existingalbum. Sadly Rush’s api doesn’t allow you to post directly to a Facebook album.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix Music Exporting

Whenever I export a video with music, the music disappears! (Mac Version). Please fix this!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow already rendered videos to be shared to YouTube..etc

Allow posting videos without having to render them again

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure.

You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure, silent failure is terrible.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. export 264 crashes

exporting h264 on windows crashes at random points during video

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I purchased Premiere Rush 4 days ago and I have limited exports...

I purchased Premiere Rush 4 days ago and I have limited exports... Still acting as if I'm in trial mode. It says no more exports left but when I click upgrade it reads "Thanks for upgrading. It may take a few minutes for your subscription to update". I've contacted Adobe support 3 times and nobody knows what is happening. The first guy said to wait 2 days. 2 days later, I did an online chat and the guy transferred me to another guy and he said to wait for 24-36 hours. Somebody, please help me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A possibility to share projects would be great that more people can work on it.

A possibility to share projects would be great that more people can work on it. Or that you can save a project on a device.

People don`t like to share passwords, so it is impossible to work on a project from another person.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. **** men

Whats going on

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Uploading errors on iPhone 7 - should I use another software?

When I upload, after about 15 min I get an error saying it failed to upload. Looks like other iPhone users experience this with the Premiere Rush app.

Is anyone actually using it successfully? Idea seems FM great - I have yet to see if it actually works.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Scratch

I don’t know why but when i try to export my video the app scratch in render process

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base