Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere rush crashing during export

Ever since i updated, the app is crashing when i export. Im on an XR. I just paid for the month! Any solutions?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to share new files, Titles error

Updated to new rush. Very buggy. Old projects work fine. New projects i am unable to share the file. I can add titles but they don't come up on the video display. Did not have issues with 1.2.12 version. Should uninstall and go to a previous version?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Useless exporting

I tried to share and YouTube isn’t supported. I can’t save on my device and you used my 3 chances up just trying to export.

THATS USELESS CONSIDERING I WAS SO KEEN ON THIS

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cloud address for content so websites can call to footage from adobe cc

Could Adobe CC have an indexable code that could be embedded into webpage so videos could be called from the cloud server?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can’t retrieve media from your sync facility (database)

Can’t retrieve media from your sync facility (database)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2160 p videos

One intresting fix would be that when exporting to 2160p (4K) resolution,
    the resolution of the video would be 3840x 2160 like it supposed to be!
    And not 2720x1530.
    I tried 3 times and always same result, wasted all my "export times" on 1 video and final result was still worse that original but it took x2 more space!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Procesar videos mas largos

No puedo procesar videos mas largos de 14.22min me gustaría que se pueden procesar mas largos videos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Video thumbnails!!

Being able to have an image as the first clip to use as thumbnail or being able to choose a specific image/clip as a thumbnail would be awesome!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It keeps crashing while exporting

It keeps crashing while trying to export. Files are UHD recorded on the IPhone 11 Pro. Edited on the IPhone 11Pro with 256GB of internal storage.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prevent computer from sleep

I exported a big video and then go to sleep.
    Then when I woke up the next day, the computer slept and the render process stopped right on 1 minute left!!!! How hurt it is!!! Please make some options to keep the computer wake when render and shutdown after finish. The export screen is still too large and there is still many space for that button, right???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the endless crashing and export errors

Your sh**y software crashes non-stop. I have attempted using it on multiple devices with the same result. $10/month subscription is THEFT since the program DOES NOT WORK.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have a way for us to save the video to our phones

There should be a way to copy the link for the video for us to post it to different social media’s and send in text messages and emails.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a feature to lower the quality of the video

like to be able to send a video to a friend via email, but all my videos are too big. I would like the ability to lower the quality or size for cell phones

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Clip black screen after export

Footages from my second phone just become black screen after export. Please help. The problem starts happening only after the recent update. My first phone is iPhone and the second is Android. I use both for filming.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. can't export both iphoneX and windows desktop

App crashes every time when I export the video, and after the update on 2020/6/6, the computer cannot successfully run this program, even play or review the video I made from App, not to mention export that video!
    Fortunately, when RUSH goes smooth, it can export video to my iphoneX, but when I check that video, it had Abnormal pictures.
    A broken file equal nothing. It drives me crazy!
    The export problem exists a long time, I haven't seen any improvement from Adobe. I have lost faith in it!
    No solution, I will consider replacing RUSH to another App.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. export adds and issues

Need to add export for embed into website.

Multiple video in preview not the same as export version. I can not find a logic to adjust this condition.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base