Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hai

No good this app alweis slow

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crashing a bunch especially during render. Also saying I do not have enough storage when I most definitely do.

Super frustrating! Inconsistent with crashing. Sometimes I can't even work on a short 2 minute video, but then can work on a 40 min one. Crashing constantly. I love the product when it works, but lately that has not been the case.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Doesn't rendering and export

Doesn't export my project
    Please help as soon as possible

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unlimited exports without premium

Unlimited exports without upgradin. But make when you do upgrade. You get more features than not getting premium

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not paying to save an edit

Can you atleast make it free when you want to save an edit to your camera roll it’s ******* me off.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. IPad OS - Save Rush Projects on external Drive

I know you guys want to push your Adobe cloud services, but for someone like me that shoots Videos on the road with sub-par Hotel Wifi or in developing nations it's just not a viable option.

I see Rush as a tool that COULD enable me to ditch my Laptop on these stressful travels and purly rely on my Ipad Pro to review my footage and make rough cuts while I'm travelling and then import the project into Premiere Pro to put on the final touches once I come back home.

Except that there is no way of importing my…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The thumbnail selected in Share is not showing up on Youtube.

In the Youtube details of the Share dialogs, I can select a frame from the video for the thumbnail. When I Publish the video to Youtube, it doesn't use the selected thumbnail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. rendering and publishing very slowly

It,s my second day awaiting for rush publish my video on youtube, until now it's very slow. I just bought an HP Pavillion PC with latest softwares. Could anyon help me on this please. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Infinite Exports In Premiere Rush CC

Plz, Make Adobe Premiere Rush Free With Infinite Exports Like on an iPhone or iPad.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Export Function is confusing

When I had YouTube selected as the Destination for the finished file, it rendered, but then the file didn't appear on my YouTube channel or anywhere else I could see. I went through the Export step again selecting a local destination, it rendered and popped up in the destination.
    In general I found Exporting/Sharing confusing because once it's rendered, it appears as if selecting Done is the only course forward, but that takes you back a step to the Export step where you are asked to select a Destination etc. It never seems to go to the Publish step.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back youtube publish option!!

I can no longer export to youtube. Even when I am logged in to my channel. It renders the video but no longer gives me the option to publish. It will just export the video locally.
    When exporting I no longer get the option to publish... just s done button which takes me back to the export settings.
    I have wasted hours trying to get this to work. Given this is meant to be all about uploading on the go, the absence of this function renders it less useful than iMovie.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. can't export both iphoneX and windows desktop

App crashes every time when I export the video, and after the update on 2020/6/6, the computer cannot successfully run this program, even play or review the video I made from App, not to mention export that video!
    Fortunately, when RUSH goes smooth, it can export video to my iphoneX, but when I check that video, it had Abnormal pictures.
    A broken file equal nothing. It drives me crazy!
    The export problem exists a long time, I haven't seen any improvement from Adobe. I have lost faith in it!
    No solution, I will consider replacing RUSH to another App.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Artefacts in the final export

I got bad artefacts in my project everytime i export it.
    iPad Pro 2018 11“ / iOS13.4 / Rush 1.5.5
    1080p / 30 fps
    Files filmed on iphone xr, transfered to iPad via icloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I’ve been trying to export my project for two days

I have been trying to export my project for two days now. First, I tried to export the project from my IPhone (the device where I made the project), which has an IOS 13 processor, but a sign appeared where it said “Premiere Rush cannot process correctly” and the app crashed.
    Then I tried closing and opening the app many times, and it kept crashing.
    Finally, I installed the app on my computer (which has windows 10) and synchronized my phone and my computer. I tried to export the project from the computer but it didn’t work. A sign showed…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Compartilhar direto para redes sociais

Olá, parabéns pelo aplicativo! Contudo, gostaria de sugerir uma opção para compartilhar o arquivo direto nas redes sociais, sem precisar baixar o arquivo para o celular.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base