Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve API to Export to Youtube

After 3 hours of editing I wanted to post my video on my youtube channel. Turns out that every single time I was about to do this some "youtube error" happened."

If a filed has been rendered in the cache of RAM and it was just a matter of hitting publish to submit it again, Why must it be rendered all over again and kill all the ram again?

Also, why must it render then manually hit publish? Just do a 1 clcik process and be done with it please for the sake of some people this would be extremely…

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upgrade

I upgraded but still cannot export it says the app is not available

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Queue multiple exports

I want to be able to queue multiple exports so that I can set-and-forget - going to sleep knowing that all the videos I need will be rendered when I wake up. The option to queue to Adobe Media Encoder will also be a bonus.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. DCI 4K Sharing option

Add custom sizes or DCI 4K sharing option. Currently DCI 4K footage is exported reduced to UHD 4K in a letterbox format with black lines at the top and bottom.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Render Unsuccessful on 1st output

‘Unable to render successfully’ pop up when I was trying my 1st output.

I have spent a lot of time in edittind. What should I do?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adjustable bitrates for export of videos

Rather than just 3 options for quality, it would be nice to be able to manually enter (or with sliders) choose higher bitrates. The 4K output option created a 20mbps file. Not good enough, IMHO.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Should be free for CC subscribers

I don’t think I should be paying $9.99/mo. for the ability to use this tool, especially since I already have a CC membership.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. export presets for social media

When exporting to social media it'd be very handy to be able to save a preset as we can in Premiere. If I'm doing something on my phone, I don't want to have to add in all stuff I have in my descriptions all the time myself. I do LOVE that we can schedule straight out of the app though, super awesome.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Exporting AVHCD always renders badly? why?

I shoot on sony and using rush it never renders on export? help?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. more export options like 600 x 600 pixels for Instagram

Instagram has a limit of 15MB file size and one minute clip lenght. And it shows video at a max of 600 x 600 pixels on all devices, I've learned. So it only seems logical to export video at 600x600 so you can place longer clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why

You should be able to export as many things as you want without paying
    I was going to use this for youtube but i cant because 3 videos is to much >:(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have videos to watch to export more content

Instead of suddenly restricting us from exporting, you should allow us to watch a video add and be able to export it. One of my YouTube videos was ruined from this because it only told me after I had started editing that I needed to upgrade.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sequence formating

Being able to decide the pixel width and length. Since the format of the destination are different(stories,Instagram feed portrait and landscape)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change the resolution

When posting to Instagram feed, my video is being cut and missing out the bottom half as I cannot change the resolution to fit the Instagram settings. The only way I can keep the correct resolution size is by sending the video back to premier pro and reformatting the size which defeats the whole point of mobile editing in the first place... I want to be able to shoot, edit and post start to finish on my phone

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base