Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. CANNOT EXPORT FROM APP

App has crashed every single time an export has been attempted regardless of the size or quality rate of the clip. This has brought productivity to a standstill.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello I would like to report a bug

Hello I was uploading a video to my phone for my 3 free exports and I accidentally exited out of the app on IPhone X so I opened it back up and then it said that I 0 exports left? Why is this and can you fix it. Please, and Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No Abonnements

I think it's a pity that you have to pay fees if you want to save a video in the gallery. Should also work without it. Otherwise everything very good but always these subscriptions are ****.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. no puedo actualizar/Comprar el producto

No puedo actualizar/comprar el programa.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Simplify export

After hitting Share The only choices are Facebook, Instagram YouTube and behance - I need to export to my camera roll to be there. When the on;y options are the ones listed above it’s not immediately obvious that the next step is saving to the camera roll. It looks like those are my options and if I hit Done then I’m exiting the process. Great now what am I going to do with all my work? Done implies “that’s it we’re quitting” then it turns out oh after deciding since I don’t WANT to save to social media it turns…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oh I don’t know, how about unlimited exports for everyone? This is obviously trying to take money.

From my perspective, I strongly believe that there should be no subscription to have unlimited exports. Many people want to express their ideas, but how can they when you can only export videos 3 times? This app is really amazing, but others and myself so very want exports to unlimited. If this company wanted everyone to express their ideas, then why should we only have 3 exports?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Rendering stops/freezes between 2 and 6 seconds remaining and will not finish.

I've attempted to render a 7 minute video five times today. Once it gets down to 6 seconds or less remaining until the rendering is finished, it just stays there indefinitely. This is extraordinarily frustrating as I need to get the video exported to a video file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sharing video is buggie

It gives me an error when the video is processing.
    So i can not render/upload\share my video
    Now i have not any more left so i can not test it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. find clips

Can not find /locate media function is not on the mobile app, as I’m trying to export it just says that clips are missing but it doesn’t tell me which ones, nor do any of my clips show up as media offline

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Downscale from 4k to 1080 when exporting to Instagram

When I have 4k timeline, Rush exports awfully heavy 2160 x 2160 file for Instagram, which has just 1080 x 1080 resolution. There is no need to push this 4x heavier file to Insta.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I worked for over 12 hours on a video,(using free version) then started to export and it crashed and now i cant export it at all

i worked for over 12 hours on a video, began to export it both to my computer and to youtube, then adobe premier rush crashed and i can no longer export at all, this is unnacceptable

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To let computer apps on mobile for mobile editors on adobe to become more better

To let us here to edit on an phone and iPad so mobile exciters become better like add pc apps ok mobile so is mobile editors get more acces and get more better at designing and editing videos thank you for your support Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upload feature to Twitter and Vimeo?

Where is the twitter and Vimeo upload button?

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix the app

Can you fix the app because is freezing all the time please? Thank you guys

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Uploading as Story or Post

Does not allow to chose export as Story or Post. Failed or incomplete upload is counted as one free upload.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base