Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 million reasons that a Save as button must be top priority

The reasons don´t even need to be mentioned.
    Thanks//Roger

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More time please

How about giving me more chances to save and share our ideas before I have to decide to pay. I would like feedback from my friends and famIly

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I keeps getting upload errors on creative cloud

Am using Rush on an iPhone X (iOS 12.1.4) and when I try to upload a 4K video to the cloud I get a “Media upload fail” pop up. It ports to other devices, but with no image or sound.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TCR and TCG burn-in option/effect.

Would love to have the option of adding timecode read and/or generate burn-in on exports. I do this all the time to prep interviews for client review. It would be amazing to have that functionality on my mobile devices.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 24fps Render Options

Looking for a 24fps export option for more
    Cinematic content.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto select text when renaming a project or a sequence

Small thing but annoying:
    If I want to rename a sequence or a project through the proper button, I’ll get the renaming prompt and the keyboard, but most of the time, I’ll have to select it all by myself or delete every character before typing.

Rush nicely calls all my new sequences “sequence 01” and most of the time I’ll rename it to something like “01 beginning” “02 follow up”...

So a couple of requests here :
    - creating an easier renaming convention like “01 sequence” (would allow an easier sorting and put sequences at the top)
    - making this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Crashing when rendering on iOS (iphone X)

Short videos, all under 2mins. Crashes each time I try rendering. I changed the output to a lower quality and it will still crash. I tried uploading to cloud and moving over to iPad to render, which has worked once, but still takes a very long time even though on fast wifi. More than enough space on both devices. Any tips on how to get around this?

I really like the application, but it sucks that I can't export anything to use/share it.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Auto fill monitor when switching between vertical/portrait aspect ratio

When sharing a vertical/portrait video directly to Youtube from my PC (as well as saving the file locally), the video appears with back bars either side of the video meaning it is not a true portrait video. When viewed on a mobile device it looks terrible.
    Any chance of an option to remove the black bars being applied by default?

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix it

If I can't publish my videos, I do not want to pay for your service.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better compression

Needs better compression. A 1080p video gets exported to about 480p quality. Won't take anything away from the program it runs super fast on a gs10+ 8gbram
    There are other options which would be nice to have but I rather have a video that's useable at the end of the edit than other features.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Save to

Save to ... if you set a new save to location and after that you change the advance settings (on the same screen) the save to location moves back to default and you have to re-set .... its annoying

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering

How do you like it when a project can’t be exported

Or the fact that this whole thing only has three shots for exporting,
    but in the end you just got to sit there and wait until you have been sitting there for thirty minutes ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THIS CRUEL JOKE OF TECHNOLOGY SAYING THAT THERE IS NO MORE SPACE!!!!

Then have i To clear some space and start all over again.

How would you feel?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto-Publish when exporting to Youtube

The option to turn off previewing a video prior to publishing on Youtube would allow me to just export the video and move onto my next task. Currently I need to come back to the app when I think it's done processing, because I've been prompted to preview the video, then press another button to have it upload to Youtube.

I'd like to just press Export and be done. Especially if I have it set to be private on Youtube and I can preview it there.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I just want me app to work

I have been paying for the $9.99 subscription for months now. I’ve already used my 3 free exports. Now even though I pay monthly, it WONT allow me to “upgrade”. Which doesn’t make sense because I’m just wasting money lying for something I can’t use. Can I get some help with this issue?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Uncompressed Export

I edited a video in Rush and was really happy about the speedy workflow. Then I hat to work on some motion capturing in AE. Unfortunately the end-result was not close to satisfying when I posted my video on social media. I would like to have a possibility of either export uncompressed or less compressed for further post in AE. Would be great!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tôi hy vọng chất lượng xuất phim tốt hơn ít nhất là bằng chất lượng video đầu vào

Tôi hi vọng chất lượng xuất phim sẽ được cải thiện Tôi thấy phần mềm xuất phim chưa được đẹp giá như chất lượng video đầu ra bằng được chất lượng video đưa vào.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base