Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trim and export

Would be great if you could trim and export selected parts of the clip

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rendering during export issues

I think a major issue many people are seeing is rendering issues while exporting. I highly suggest you put more effort into fixing this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Unlimited exports without premium

Unlimited exports without upgradin. But make when you do upgrade. You get more features than not getting premium

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. IPad OS - Save Rush Projects on external Drive

I know you guys want to push your Adobe cloud services, but for someone like me that shoots Videos on the road with sub-par Hotel Wifi or in developing nations it's just not a viable option.

I see Rush as a tool that COULD enable me to ditch my Laptop on these stressful travels and purly rely on my Ipad Pro to review my footage and make rough cuts while I'm travelling and then import the project into Premiere Pro to put on the final touches once I come back home.

Except that there is no way of importing my…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back youtube publish option!!

I can no longer export to youtube. Even when I am logged in to my channel. It renders the video but no longer gives me the option to publish. It will just export the video locally.
    When exporting I no longer get the option to publish... just s done button which takes me back to the export settings.
    I have wasted hours trying to get this to work. Given this is meant to be all about uploading on the go, the absence of this function renders it less useful than iMovie.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it render please

Won’t render. Like at all. Only 4 min long

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to export cut clips separately

I would like to be able to take a long clip and cut it into sections and export each section (clip) separately without deleting all the other needed clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export issues

Hi, the app keeps crashing when i try to export. Kindly resolve.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Artefacts in the final export

I got bad artefacts in my project everytime i export it.
    iPad Pro 2018 11“ / iOS13.4 / Rush 1.5.5
    1080p / 30 fps
    Files filmed on iphone xr, transfered to iPad via icloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Compartilhar direto para redes sociais

Olá, parabéns pelo aplicativo! Contudo, gostaria de sugerir uma opção para compartilhar o arquivo direto nas redes sociais, sem precisar baixar o arquivo para o celular.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How'bout Offering Software that Actually Works?

Adobe Rush is extremely buggy and glitchy. Projects are slow to update from the cloud and frequently do not fully materialize on my phone; although they show up on the home screen, the sequences fail to load fully when trying access them for editing. These are small files - less than 30 seconds and no audio. Yet the software seems completely incapable of processing them. Very disappointing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Consistent rendering finished projects and loading projects

I am absolutely sick to death of completing something and then not being able to export it due to this daft error. Maybe 1 in 10 edits I make actually render, for now I have been stuck screen recording what I’ve done, cropping it and taking it over to iMovie to be able to export it which is sacrificing a lot of quality but I have to get the work done. The app is great but please ******* fix this problem it is ridiculous.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. export

I upgraded my subscription and it STILL will not let me export a 4th time. It has been 48 hours since I paid to upgrade and I need to export for a project ASAP

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unable to upload to YouTube on iOS

I tried to export my video but there is write that google doesn’t agree with premiere rush and don’t let me post my video on youtube.
    In addition, I spend two export on the three which are free, on only one video because it doesn’t work; please respond quickly !

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. file went export fail ?

export save to please. Movie file

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quicktime MOV Issue during Export and Editing Playback

Screen recordings from Quicktime (.mov files) are not working correctly with the latest update of Premiere Rush (1.5.20). During editing, artifacts and jumpy playback will appear and the video will have major artifacts at the beginning of cuts after export (have tried multiple export settings with the same result. Screen recording from other software saved as .MP4 shows no issues.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base