Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vertical iPhone video editor

Edit and export vertical iPhone videos

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save Directly

Allow us to save our videos directly to our gallery

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Project disappeared all of a sudden.

My complete project disappeared after i restarted my system. The hard work i put in that project for 3 weeks has been gone just like that. What an pathetic customer support. Wasted my time. Improve your services. Waste of money too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it easier to submit a video to other apps.

I don’t have tik tok or insta.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Preciso entregar um vídeo amanhã e não consigo renderizar porque o app fecha. Por favor, estou desesperada.

Não consigo renderizar, preciso de ajuda! Tenho que entregar o vídeo amanhã e não consigo!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Trim and export

Would be great if you could trim and export selected parts of the clip

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop it from crashing repeatedly?

You guys are KILLING me. I love the app, the design and overall functionality but it continues to keep crashing every time I try to export or even just edit a video.
    PLEASE FIX THIS OR TELL ME WHATEVER MAGIC SPELL I SHOULD SAY TO PREVENT IT FROM MAKING A PROJECT THAT TOOK HOURS OF MY TIME INACCESSIBLE.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download my own video with out publishing it

I just needed to make something for a class I don't want to share with the world. Please make it possible to download your own work to a file. Don't make me publish to the world! Its my work I shouldn't have to share it with people!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can someone please help me, I am begging you....

The problem I’m having is that whenever I export i seem to have a glitch in the frames, It’s fine when I preview the video while editing, the problem is when the VIDEO IS EXPORTED. I’m really frustrated because I putted a lot of effort and time into editing this video and one of the frames JUST KEEPS GLITCHING INTO A PIXELATED MESS. I LITERALLY LOOKED EVERYWHERE ONLINE AND NO LUCK. CAN SOMEONE JUST PLEASE TELL ME A SOLUTION HOW TO FIX. THIS I AM GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT IF YOU COULDN”T TELL ALREADY.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. While rendering app crashes on my Oneplus 7T

App crashing while rendering on my Oneplus 7T

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't export more videos!!!!!

I think you should make more export unlimited for free instead of limited and i didn't like it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Save Single Clips from a Project

I would like to import a few clips and edit them. BUT then i would like to export single sequences from the project. The idea is to edit and have all clips in ONE Project and then select each clip that you like and export the selected clips in single edited clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export to Creative Cloud

Exporting to Adobe Creative Cloud as an option next to Local, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & Behance. (:-)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A feature of individual clips to be downloaded

Love Premier Rush, but a feature where individual clips can be downloaded would be amazing!
    I like to edit short videos on Premier Rush for Instagram. The fastest way to do this is to add them all to Rush and edit them but it would be amazing if there was an option where the clips can be exported individually. At the moment, I need to edit each video individually.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MAKE IT FREE!

Make Premiere Rush free with unlimited exports on the photography package like you said it included! Rip off!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support Export Sequence

I think its better if the rush can share the project or the sequence, so people can collaborate with the idea of editing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base