Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i cant upload any of my videos from adobe premire rush, and i dont know why

I work ******* a video and when I am done I go to share and its wont let me press upload

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 60 second

Add the ability to insert instagram cut points just for instagram exporting.

I often post longer videos to social media. For most, I upload a single video. But I end up cutting it up for instagram. Having the ability to drag and drop a splice point that will only be followed for instagram export, it would save a bunch of time for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bad Rendering on MBP

Bad rendering for first minute or so...just shows colored triangles. Tried twice...one more try...I'll wait for your feedback.. It's too bad..it's a nice program.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export Bugged in Rush

When I export a project in Rush, I select a directory to save the exported file in, in my case a folder in an external drive. Rush accepts this location, but after I export the file it is saved in the Documents folder on my hard drive, not the location I specify.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Free trial with 3 export available. Twice it failed to export so ended up with only 1 actually! rendering ok . Sorry but i’am disappointed

Free trial with 3 sharing available. After successfully rendered the video at publishing twice failed and never closed or lost internet connection...ended up with only 1 more sharing available . Sorry i’am disappointed

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add the ability to upload to more than one YouTube account/channel…

I need the ability to upload to more than one YouTube account and adding in credentials for every account takes too long… If you could give us the option for multiple accounts to upload to and then a tic box to select from... that would be great! ...then I wouldn’t have to enter the credentials each time for each channel… This would save us lots of time uploading to multiple YouTube accounts daily.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Give option to explicitly choose a GPU for rendering.

Have an option in preferences where you can explicitly choose which GPU to use for rendering, much like the performance option in Lightroom.
    Especially useful with mobile workstations.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. my videos do not sync to my desktop from iphone

Video project does not sync to desktop, videos appear red and unreadable

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Render Unsuccessful on 1st output

‘Unable to render successfully’ pop up when I was trying my 1st output.

I have spent a lot of time in edittind. What should I do?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adjustable bitrates for export of videos

Rather than just 3 options for quality, it would be nice to be able to manually enter (or with sliders) choose higher bitrates. The 4K output option created a 20mbps file. Not good enough, IMHO.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Should be free for CC subscribers

I don’t think I should be paying $9.99/mo. for the ability to use this tool, especially since I already have a CC membership.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. export presets for social media

When exporting to social media it'd be very handy to be able to save a preset as we can in Premiere. If I'm doing something on my phone, I don't want to have to add in all stuff I have in my descriptions all the time myself. I do LOVE that we can schedule straight out of the app though, super awesome.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Processing Abandoned" when exporting directly to YouTube.

I tried twice (once with the schedule feature and once with immediate publishing) and both times in my Creator Studio, the video came up with an error stating that processing was abandoned. I monitored the entire process so I don't know where it went wrong. Anyone else with this issue?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exporting AVHCD always renders badly? why?

I shoot on sony and using rush it never renders on export? help?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Needs the Ability to publish to IG TV and not just Instagram.

This will give room for longer videos, and publishing from within Rush instead of the need to send a video to a phone to publish.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base