Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to pause the share/export process - to free up computer hardware work load temporarily

I might need to use my PC for other demanding tasks. It would be great to be able to pause the export.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frame crashes in the rendered video

It's fine in the project, but in the rendered video I've uploaded a frame is crashed.
    This problem happens often. I am about to delete RUSH app cuz of this error.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Share to WhatsApp

WHATSAPP VIA RUSH!!!!! PLS!!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Renderização demorada e app com problema

Eu estava editando vídeos curtos no Premiere Rush (2 minutos de duração). Mas agora de uns dias pra cá quando está renderizando, demora no processo e não exporta, fechando o app do nada.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I cant export

I CANT EXPORT, WHAT’S THE PROBLEM, NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE.... PLEASE FIX THAT PROBLEM

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is NO way or sharing work with individuals or Dropbox. Your export and sharing feature is incomplete and SUCKS. Horrible execution

Make it as easy to share with individuals via text, email, messenger, team project, etc. as any other app. I included a photo to show you designed no clear or easy path to share this from phone to individuals.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Move project without moving media

In low bandwidth environments, or when cell connected, it’s often not practical to move a project from my iPad to my computer through the cloud. That seems silly when they equipment is side by side. I need to be able to move the project only to Premiere from. my mobile device. Using the cloud for media is still slow in many communities, and even in a good environment makes collaboration difficult. In our companies we store and share all media on a large NAS, and we need to get the project and the media there without sending the media through…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please help. Why can't I upload my video to You Tube? I need to finish it for work...

I've just spent hours learning as I edited my first ever video and once I learned to use Rush I found the editing programme really good. However it won't upload to YouTube. Even the local file it saved to my laptop seems unreadable. I just get an ERROR message, with no explanation of what's gone wrong. So far this error has used up two of my free Uploads with no explanation why it won't upload. I'm wondering why I should pay to upgrade if even the basic version isn't working as it should. Please can you tell me how I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Won't save to the specified directory anymore after update.

It stopped saving to the specified directory and keeps on saving to download directory in Mac.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pixelated after export

Every export has this problem and a monthly subscriber I’ll be discontinuing. Major waste of time!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports.

The free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports. Should be limited on tools or even the quality exportation. I also think the paid plan should be cheaper since the app is not as “professional” as the premiere pro version for computer.

103 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. whenever i’m exporting my video the app crashes

it crashed every time i render it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow 4K export on Samsung Tab S6!

Please allow 4K export on the Samsung Tab S6 North America variant!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please fix this bug that keeps telling me I need to upgrade and have no more exports left when I am already a subscriber to the program

Please fix this bug that keeps telling me I need to upgrade and have no more exports left when I am already a subscriber to the program.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Impossible to export videos...

Make it work again 🤞

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PAL 25fps interlaced export for broadcast option.

I work in TV industry in Australia and require being able to convert mobile phone footage during shoots to interlaced 25fps. This option is not available and renders this app useless to me to use on the go in news gathering environment.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom frame size

Maybe make different social media sizes already.
    like instagram story's, instagram square, instagram landscape etc.
    also for facebook.
    So you can use the video's in multiple ways

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Export video option is not really good inthis app. Trial version provides good speed where as original version didnt provide that quick rend

Try to suggest some basic do s and donts to follow in mobile device that makes me to get the export data fast

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base