Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 157 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rush crashes during export on iOS

I just spent an hour editing a video for a potential employer and now rush crashes every time I attempt to export it. Looks like I’ll have to redo it with i movie. Very disappointed...

203 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow 3 free exports per month

Please allow 3 free exports per month. This would be commercially sensible and prevent former Adobe Clip users to grow a displeasure with the Adobe brand.

95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Render and Ken Burn effect

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS RENDER

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Glitch on export!!!

Bad export. Should be able to share to messages app or email. Not just social media. Nice feature export to camera roll.

Glitch is killing this program. Makes it unuseable. Ive tried everything. Even changing the video, moving the video, 1080, or 720p doesn’t make a difference. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Not rendering

My edited video won’t render.
    I removed titles and audio a clips to a point where it was previously rendering but now it won’t render, there is no explanation as to why and there is no consistency with the occurrences.
    I have version 1.05.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cloud based project share and collaboration

Was really hoping Rush would allow a community based share, edit, collaboration on the actual projects. Not having to fulling render a video and share.
    Game changers if we could establish a project on the phone with phone video. The project is pushed to the cloud and assigned collaborators could be working on editing and producing the video while others are traveling. It’s already cloud based with one person between phone and desktop, by more like acrobate where you can share editable projects

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Export glitch

Please fix glitches in exporting video, I got two weird flashes in the export

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and are working to fix it ASAP.

If you are unable to export from your iOS device successfully, if possible, please try exporting from Rush on Desktop or Android. We understand this is not ideal, but I hope it can unblock you for the time being.

We are tracking the issue with this ID DVAFM-2217

Peter

10. Upgraded but won’t export video

I had three attempts to export which was of no use then I upgraded and when the time comes to export video, it keeps saying error uploading.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fails to recognize upgrade, cant export

WORK! I just upgraded so I can export my video for tomorrow’s deadline, and it won’t recognize that I upgraded! Now I cant export the video so it’s no good.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Crashes during video-export on my Pixel 3

Sadly the app keeps crashing while attempting to render 4k-Iphone-Footage (regardless of the export-settings -> 1080p/720p).

I have a Pixel 3 and am subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud.

The entire Sequence is roughly 30s long. Editing worked quite well, but that doesn't help, if I can't export the clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You guys are a ******* fraud!!!

You guys are a ******* fraud!!😡😡
    I had 2 free exports but they didn't get saved onto my gallery then I went ahead & used my last money to SUBSCRIBE but noooo, my videos are still not getting saved to my phone gallery!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Artifacts (pixelated images) in the final export

I can‘t render a single video in Premiere Rush without having strange artefacts in it. The issue occurs when I layer two or more videos on top of each other. All videos are recorded with an iPhone 11 Pro.

As a paying customer, I have to say that this issue almost renders the product useless.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Very bad export I never successfully and waste my 3 times free try

Very bad experience. I never export video successfully and already waste my 3 times try for free export.
    Not good APP. Don’t use everyone. This is cheating APP...

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hai

No good this app alweis slow

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it render please

Won’t render. Like at all. Only 4 min long

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Export issues

Hi, the app keeps crashing when i try to export. Kindly resolve.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reverse compatibility

I know we are able to edit in rush and send it to Premier but we should also be able to do the reverse. Where we can edit in Premier and then do some touch-ups by sending the premiere project to rush also.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Artefacts in the final export

I got bad artefacts in my project everytime i export it.
    iPad Pro 2018 11“ / iOS13.4 / Rush 1.5.5
    1080p / 30 fps
    Files filmed on iphone xr, transfered to iPad via icloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base