Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 365 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

172 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video exporting

Speed up exporting time - I have been working on trying to export my video for the last 2 days now. I cleaned up my computer reinstalled the program, restarted my computer and updated it and it still is slow as malasis
    My video is less than 20 minutes long

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How turn on save to cloud?

I read these directions for setting save to cloud:
    -- + button > Add Media
    -- lower-left corner > “Sync with Creative Cloud”

But I do not see this option in my version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support needed for all aspect-ratios in 4K ingest and export

4K videos only in 16:9 aspect are being exported in full 4K.
    4K video in any other aspect (like 1:2.39 or 3:2), gets converted to HD evenion the timeline and during export.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve Error Detection in Rendering Process

For the past month, I've continually run into issues when exporting on my Windows 10 PC. I wish the Rendering/Exporting Process would detect when it runs into issues and prompt me, endlessly processing.

While Rendering the process just stops with no notification. This causes me to cancel the render, which progresses into a memory leak where the app stops functioning and I have to force close it and eventually restart my PC because Rush is continually utilizing 50-60% of my RAM, even when app has been terminated. Sometimes this has even resulted in my entire PC freezing.

I've tried to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Render highlighted sequence

This feature is in Adobe Premiere, you can render the highlighted video or audio without rendering the entire project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stop dumb save message

when editing text overlay the application stops you after a few characters and reminds you to "close the project to save" because it has been a while ... this message is very annoying. First it should not be in the middle of when a user is performing an actions and second it is stupid as I opened a file, went to edit text and it told me to close the project to save it... wtf, do you do any quality testing before pushing this out the door so we can be your testers? sigh....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make save work ...

I just finished over an 1 1/2 hours of hard editing, then closed the project to save, no errors just like all others. It did not save... immediate reopen of project just closed was the orignial import of files only (all work since creation of project was NOT SAVED ... none of it. I can no longer use this application as I cannot play the "am I lucky" game with the hours it takes to do this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Video pixelated and buggy after rendering

After adobe rush finishes rendering a video I go to watch it, and the video starts bugging out and glitching the audio is fine but the screen glitches.

My laptop and adobe rush are fully updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Collaboration in Adobe Rush

PLEASE make it possible to share Adobe Rush projects across Adobe accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: All of my exports for 4K 60FPS videos are 1-2FPS

I have tried multiple settings, and can preview the video fine.

When I use the Share page, export 4K 60FPS, each of my clips are rendered with 1-2FPS, while the transitions seem to be coming through at their 60FPS. It seems to be dropping data from the video files. I put in a forum request and no one had an answer. I had a chat with Adobe and they also said that they had no idea, and wanted me to call. Now that I'm off work, I'm trying one more outlet before I call.

I have an i7-9700K, 32GB DDR4,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why can’t I EXPORT to local? Why should I export to the camera roll???

Why can’t I EXPORT to local? Why should I export to the camera roll??? The ipad memory is full. If I clean the videos, I can’t finish the project, so I need to export to external hdd then clear the videos. Why most basic things won’t happen on ipad. I wouldn’t buy ipad had I ve known adobe products won’t work on ipad pro ‘professionally.’ What a disappointment. I purchased the whole adobe package, but they won’t work on ipad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Not at all working in my OnePlus 7

It is not working smoothly in OnePlus 7. Need alot of improvement here otherwise the experience is going to be bad and better to shift to other app as the payment is high

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. splitt & Save video

splitt video & Save in cofigurable video length eg. for istagram video length 15sec, 30sec, 60sec and 120sec.

output: video.001, video.002, video.003,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I cant export my videofile

I cant export my videofile from rush. Im paying for this and it doesnt work. The message unable to render appears!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base