Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Convert Lightroom User Presets for Rush

I'm using some personal presets into Lightroom & I would like to use the same for my videos.
    Is there a function to export User Presets from Lightroom to Rush? or use the .DNG into Rush.

Thanks,
    Nathalie

39 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion, Nathalie! This is an awesome idea and something we have been thinking about.

Feel free to add any more details about what you would like to see in this feature.

(DNGs are not currently supported to add to Rush Projects but you can always export the DNG as a JPG and add it to your project on Rush Desktop or Mobile)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base