Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to become rich and famous +27604202010

Powerful Money spells can help you obtain for financial freedom CELL +27604202010 Online Money Spell to make you prosper IN Estonia- Finland -France- Germany-Ireland
    Powerful Money Spells That Work, If the following words seem to be coming from your mouth, then this may be the service you've been looking for: "I need to improve my financial situation, and I need to do it immediately. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Today!" Here is what this remarkable spell could bring you. Cash in your pocket so you don't have to scrimp for every penny. Enough money to make you independent,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I Instantly Need A Real Love Spell Caster To Help Me Bring Back My Ex Lover WhatsApp +1(419)3594367  

My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called PRIEST OSAS who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pregnancy spells+256783573282 Protect your unborn baby from bad spirits & miscarriage using pregnancy protection spells to help you have a h

Pregnancy spells+256783573282 Protect your unborn baby from bad spirits & miscarriage using pregnancy protection spells to help you have a health pregnancy to term. Help the female reproductive function optimally with pregnancy spells. Heal the male reproductive health system using fertility spells. Increase the amount of hormones that cause the eggs to mature in the ovaries with pregnancy spells to increase your chances of having multiple babies that you have always wanted. Heal erectile problems, weak erection & boost ***** health using fertility spells. No matter how long you have been having infertility issues our fertility spells & natural remedies…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ##+256776717197 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES #SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS+256776717197 ssd chem

+256776717197 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS+256776717197 ssd chemical solution and machines for black notes United States San Marino Netherlands Iceland Saudi Arabia UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY+256776717197 Durban East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Johannesburg

SSD Preserving Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black
    Money +256776717197 ssd chemical solution and machines for black notes cleaning
    SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING DEFACED CURRENCY+​256776717197 Durban ,Pretoria , WITBANK , SECUNDA ,

WE ALSO? +​256776717197 SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK
    DOLLARS CURRENCIES.
    I hereby use this media…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. HOW TO CONCIEVE FERTILITY SPELLS +256783573282 PREGNANCY SPELLS TO GET PREGNANT AUSTRALIA, CANADA, DUBAI Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerb

HOW TO CONCIEVE FERTILITY SPELLS +256783573282 PREGNANCY SPELLS TO GET PREGNANT AUSTRALIA, CANADA, DUBAI Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Europe, USA, Finland, Miami, Sedona, Philadelphia, Phoenix,
    Fertility spells +256783573282 Pregnancy Spells to Give Birth Pregnancy Spells & Rituals USA UK LONDON

Infertility Herbal Healing Spells To Get Pregnancy+256783573282 To Heal Impotence & Erectile Dysfunction. Black Magic Spell To Make a Woman Pregnant, +256783573282 Fertility spells for a healthy pregnancy +256783573282 to help you get pregnant. Spiritual cleansing to heal infertility for a healthy baby boy,
    Pregnancy spells +256783573282 Protect your unborn baby from bad spirits & miscarriage using…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WhatsApp: + 256783573282 ++#how do I belong to a secret occult for money I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, FOR POWER, WEALTH, FAME AN

WhatsApp: + 256783573282 ++#how do I belong to a secret occult for money I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, FOR POWER, WEALTH, FAME ANDBrisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Alice Springs, Sydney, Perth, Canberra, Esch-sur-Alzette, Differdange, Dudelange, Ettelbruck, Diekirch, Hougang, Tampines, Pasir Ris, Yishun, Choa Chu Kang, Toa Kuwait #Bahrain #Soudi Arabia #Singapore #Jordan #Ireland, # bBelgium, #United Kingdom, #Iceland, #Portugal, Spain, China, Japan, Turkey, Canada United States, Morocco, France,Germany, Poland Serbia,Romania, Ukraine, and all countries United Arab Emirates .WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ======== how to join illuminati in Bahamas,+256783573282 Botswana. HOW…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LOST LOVE SPELLS TO RETURN LOST LOVER PERMANENTLY IN DUBAI KUWAIT- SWEDEN- AUSTRIA- NORWAY

ONLINE REAL LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER TO GET BACK EX-LOVER IN ONE DAY CELL +27632566785 LOST LOVE SPELLS TO RETURN LOST LOVER PERMANENTLY IN DUBAI KUWAIT- SWEDEN- AUSTRIA- NORWAY. ONLINE REAL LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER IN ONE DAY.TRADITIONAL HEALER .BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA.A Traditional healer in Bhisho, A traditional healer in Soweto, A traditional healer in Randburg, A traditional healer in Johannesburg to bring back a lost lover, A traditional healer in Mamelodi, A traditional healer in Pretoria to bring back a lost lover, A traditional healer in Roodepoort, A traditional healer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. O poppy Playtime Android apk tem muitos recursos e é gratuito para baixar

O jogo não requer registro e é https://apkgenk.com/poppy-playtime/ muito pequeno em tamanho. Não causa nenhum dano ao seu telefone e é seguro instalar. O gênero de terror é um dos gêneros mais populares em jogos. Você terá que ser criativo e testar suas habilidades para concluir os quebra-cabeças. Você terá que resolver enigmas para bater o jogo. Este aplicativo tem muitos desafios. É uma ótima maneira de matar o tempo.

O jogo APK Android da Papila Playtime é um jogo de quebra-cabeça. O jogador acorda em um prédio desconhecido sem memória de como ela chegou lá. Você deve trabalhar para…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add colour grading like Lightroom

Plz Adobe add pro color grading control like Lightroom mobile

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make videos clear

A video I'm trying to edit is not clear so I am trying to make it more clear

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how to join illuminati secret brotherhood and sisterhood 6666 for Money +27734818506 Carletonville, Constantia Kloof, Elandsdrift, Fochville

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA +27734818506
    HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI +27734818506
    Call AGENT BEN on +27734818506 to join the most powerful secret society in the world, we don't force any one to join as it's you yourself to decide your future. You will be guided through the whole process and be helped on how to join the occult. Hail 666
    HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA +27734818506
    HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI IN MPUMALANGA +27734818506
    JOIN ILLUMINATI IN WITBANK +27734818506
    JOIN ILLUMINATI IN JOHANNESBURG +27734818506
    JOIN ILLUMINATI IN DURBAN +27734818506
    JOIN ILLUMINATI IN CAPE TOWN +27734818506
    JOIN ILLUMINATI…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Color curves

Add ability to edit color curves

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cube dosyası desteği

Lut dosyasıyla düzenleme yapmak için özelik getirilmesi lazım

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a color app like you did with fonts

Please create an app that is just for colors. Like the website. Including creating color palettes and suggestions. And all that!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sangoma Traditional Healer And Lost Love Spell Caster In Pietermaritzburg ☎+27782830887 Durban,Pinetown And KwaDukuza South Africa

I am here to try to meet your needs depending on what your situation may be.
    ☎+27782830887☎It’s time for you to get the help which could answer your long time prayers. All services are through the guidance of my ancestors who give me the ability to summon them upon and try and help in what afflicts you.
    I am an expert healer who solves all types of problems. like the following

 Bringing back lost lovers in one day

 Divorce or Court issues

 Financial problems and DEBTS

 Preventing your partner from cheating on you

 Making your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in atteridgeville,lotus gardens,ninapark,saulsville

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter

I need to use one filter on all off my videos easily!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding presets from lightroom

Please add the option to add custom presets made on lightroom to use on Premiere Rush

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Color becomes completely wrong after export from Rush. Looks fine in the timeline, but exported video is way off. Clips from iPhone13Pro, Cs

Color becomes completely wrong after export from Rush. Looks fine in the timeline, but exported video is way off. Clips from iPhone13Pro, CInematic setting. This makes thebRUSHBapp unusable for me and my students, sadly. This problem doesn’t happen with iMovie. Sometimes in RUSH, audio sync also slips noticeably.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base