Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio Fade In / Fade Out

I have read that I can achieve this by using Transitions, but would like more control over the effect.
    Great app! Keep up the good work!

180 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello All,

Thanks for writing in and/or voting for this. If you’ve missed my previous comment, I’ll add it again below. Audio fades have been available in Rush since 1.0 (see steps below). If you come across any issues related to transitions with or without audio, please file a report here: adobe.ly/rushbug
    or reach out to our support team here:
    Support forum: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Steps to add transitions to audio
    1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition…

2. Audio Crossfade

crossfade only between audio clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can you only add music from iTunes this app is useless for anyone that wants to be independent and make their own stuff. Why only iTunes

Allow media from other sources. Or if this is a Apple Music app only then i apologize. I want to use my own music I won’t use this anymore because of this alone and definitely would not recommend it. Sell it as a Apple Music video editor that title fits it perfect

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio transitions please!!!

I want to make some audio transitions!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add free soundtrack

Add free soundtrack

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is actually a collection of 10 free “Rush Soundtracks” included.

On Mobile: tap the blue + button to add media, then [audio], then [Rush Soundtracks]

On Desktop: click the blue + button, then select the ‘Media Browser’ at the top drop down, then select ‘Rush Soundtracks’ towards the bottom.

Please let us know if these soundtracks are not what you were hoping for and if so, what you expected.

6. Audio fade in/out

It would be nice to have the facility to fade in/out music tracks. I would have thought this to be a very basic thing to be able to do in Rush. If I have to use Premier Pro to do this, then not much point in having Rush!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio cross fades

Audio cross fades would be very helpful. Also the ability to take audio and video tracks and move them around independently. For instance, if i’m using dialogue from an interview under some related video, it would be helpful to be able to move those tracks around the timeline independent of the video.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, Alan (and others),

Thanks for writing in. You can apply transitions to an audio clip in Rush today.

1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition to only one side of the clip, you can drag and drop the transition to the desired position.

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Thanks,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base