Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add audio from files on device

I think it would be much better if we could add media from the files on our devices instead of just from dropbox or apple music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. An import music button

I find that the music, or recordings on the phone or device can not be added to the que of things to be added to the video because they do not a have a “Video” of their own to them.

What it would allow is any audio files on the phone to be used, such as recordings through the voice recorder app, and/or even the Apple Music app, if the person has an iProduct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. No mp3 uploads?!

Why can’t I add mp3s from Dropbox or creative cloud to my project?!? I used to be able to and now I no longer wish to use this app :-(

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, Premiere Rush has a lot of bugs. Last week I was adding MP3 files no problems. This week I cant add any MP3 files.

Why cant I add MP3 files to my projects now? The error “unsupported Media Type” pops up. Just as bad, the audio for the projects I have made no longer work. For a subscription based service this is not good enough.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Needs a way to add music

There isn’t a way to add music yet I don’t think

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Editing your video with soundtracks is an important part of Rush, which is why you should be able to access music in a variety of ways during project creation, or at any time from the blue (+) button.

Rush Soundtracks – Rush comes with a handful of soundtracks to spice up your videos. In the media browser on Desktop you’ll find them under Favorites > Rush Soundtracks. On mobile, you’ll find them in the music tab.

iTunes – On iOS you’ll also find your downloaded music from iTunes in the Audio tab. Make sure you download them to your device to make this work properly in Rush.

Cloud or Local Files – On Desktop and on mobile, you have access to a variety of cloud or local directories to add media from any location (including music). Sync your music through creative cloud or dropbox, or simply place them into a…

7. fade out the music tracks....

have a fade out slider for audio clips....so u can fade out music...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fades for music

I would like see fades and transitions for audio

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Audio fade In-Out in the App!!!

We need to be able to control the audio fade in and fade out on soundtracks and audio. We need to be able to control the duration. Please add an audio affect tabs and include cross dissolve and fade in and fade out the ability to control the duration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. audio ramping fade volume in and out

add the ability to fade in and out audio tracks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can actually use any of the transitions in the transitions tab to fade audio in or out.

Simply tap the transition while the audio is selected or drag the transition over the audio track itself.

Please let us know if you are hoping for something different!

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually add audio from your phone by clicking the blue plus button (bottom left corner), then ‘media’, then ‘audio’

Please let us know if that is what you were hoping for!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base