Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need more effect ability

If you download Quik on your phone they have great ways to make a video... only one problem, it's not adobe where I can make better edits. I would love it if you can have effects like mirror playback and other transitions.

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the lag

When I’m trying to make videos then suddenly it got so laggy. My video got messed up so i need to start from the beginning again. Please fix it

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Anchor Points.

Animating stuff is a key element in video. Anchor Points are necessary to do so.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sería genial que se pudiera hacer efecto boomerang en La aplicación

Sería genial que se pudiera hacer efecto boomerang en La aplicación para los videos que ya están grabados y guardados en las galerías

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Could ideally use the time/reverse functions, stabilisation is probably asking a lot for now haha. Great to see more premiere apps.

Could ideally use the time/reverse functions, stabilisation is probably asking a lot for now haha. Great to see more premiere apps.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Select Multiple Frames at Once

Allow to select multiple frames to add the same transition or shorten/lengthen the time they appear in the video.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Many more transitions and more LUTs would be nice😁

We have Adobe! Why should we have to use Luma Fusion?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Blur effect for faces

I think there is already this feature on pro, would like to see on iOS

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix Crop and Feather - rendering in wrong order!

If you feather a clip, all 4 edges are feathered just fine, but if you add a crop to one edge, the cropped edge is not feathered! It should render the crop first, THEN the feather but it seems to be doing it backwards!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I cannot find the clip function on the android adobe rush

Please make this vital function more clear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cross Dissolve Timing

Could we please get the ability to set timing on the "Cross Dissolve" transition?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Side by side stills

Have stills and video footage be able to play side by side in the same frame

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to be able to apply cross dissolves to audio or video tracks individually.

Right now when I want to crossfade audio only, I have to apply the effect to audio and video tracks and then manually delete the video transition.

I'd like to be able to select audio or video only crossfades and apply them.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Blue chrome pops up stops final rendering.

Blue chrome pop ups in adobe rush freezes rendering process. Removing it will allow rendering. Pretty sure other titles will have the same effects.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Schlagschatten

Ich möchte gerne einen Schlagschatten hinter/unter ein Video oder eine grafische Fläche legen.

Die Länge eines Clips auslesen und numerisch ändern.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Video modes

It should have the option of ‘Mode’ in Ae or ‘Blend Mode’ in Pr, where you can choose between normal, disolve, darken... to delete the blacks or the whites. It would be amazing for light leaks and that kind of effects.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding Filter to mutiple Clipselection - why is here not possible?

In the End Peoples want so many features here, that we end up in Premiere itself... :-D (almost a LOL) but anyways, this is a feature, that shouldn´t be missed from the first minutes of the release, because ADOBE should be quiet expirienced in this to handel the Basics alone... to bad, that big Companies like ADOBE and AUTODESK suffering the same

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base