Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Things that can be improved

Here is a few things to add to adobe premiere rush

1. More transitions!

2. Zoom and Pan effects

3. Track Separation

4. Reverse Clip

5. Audio fade up and down

P.S- Loving the new update with speed
    PP.S- Subscribe to Shawn Cho(I can create any how to video you want)

Premiere Rush is a Basic editing software and i think green screen is advanced

( The more the merrier)

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make mosaic for portrait rights!!!!!!!

Make mosaic for portrait rights!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You should be able to type in a number for your title size. Your slider bar is bad

How about being able to type in the number. The number is there just just greed out.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Alpha channel for animation

Add alpha channel compatibility so we ca create our own animations to use in our videos, this opens a wide possibilities to create new and better content, so we can pre produce and create in our computers some animations, and use it whenever we want on the go.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What is up with this... there is no frame rate change??

You need to include the basic ability to change frame rates.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Visual Effects

Myself and I’m sure many others would love some way of doing some simple effects. Muzzle flashes, weather (rain/snow), and maybe some fire, I think, would all be very awesome basic effects that could be packs that we download. If you wanted to charge for some of them you could, but it’s also hard to get some free effects, so some decent free ones would be very, very, appreciated.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere rush programramında fotoğrafı yakınlaştırma ve uzaklaştırma efekti yapamıyoruz

Premiere rush programramında fotoğrafı yakınlaştırma ve uzaklaştırma efekti yapamıyoruz

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Iylq930@gmail.com

1-Necesita poder adjuntar la velocidad del video ya sea lenta o más rápida.
    2-añadir efectos visuales para poder hacer una edición mucho más dinámicas.
    3-Temples. (IMovie tiene teaser)
    Por ahora es lo que he necesitado para que este app sea fantastica.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Blending modes

Like adobe after effects, premier or photoshop, blending modes for layers

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. This would be awesome if there was a slow motion option

Slow motion would make this app so much better!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Still not competitive.

I love the progress you guys have made with the app. However I still can't use it to replace the other apps I'm using to edit my mobile videos for social media platforms like tik Tok and YouTube because you're missing all of the modern video effects that we need. in my opinion you've nailed the basic video editing functionality but you're missing what creators actually need to make their content more interesting.

Here's a link to a video with a couple basic effects that I can't use rush for. There are countless more special fx examples.

https://youtu.be/EnANRwMH-VY

Since the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. controllable zoom in/out and pan transitions

there should be zoom in and out transitions and pan transitions that can be customised in terms of the duration and speed just like the current fade to white transition has.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Do animations

I wanna find a new Editing app and I was thinking this but I need animations like in cute cut pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support masks when authoring mogrts in Pr

Just found out the hard way that Rush doesn't currently support masks when authoring templates in Premiere Pro. I understand that we can't use effects from the effects panel, but I would assume that masks - being a core part of the effects stack - would be supported.

Can we get support for Pr authored masks in Rush?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. pixelization effect for privacy

i want a function to hide part of the video for privacy protection

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add mask to animate

Would love to add a mask to animate key frames. I would use this to do customizable transactions, titles, or logos . I believe this is one of the things that make your video unique and stand out . I don't want my video to look like everyone else's. Even if it's a simple video.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base