Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hope there are more special effects and Transition effects

As the title, because I PowerDirector transferred from, but the special effects are not very good, please improve, thx.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. After effects

Tem um programa que é o que vocês podem chamar de after effects mobile, se chama alight motion, porque não implementar essa ideia, o app é completo e o usuário tem total controle do vídeo, o Adobe rush me lembra bastante o Sony vegas mas falta muito recurso de efeito

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add a wider selection of Transitions.

In this day in age, with so many apps out there, you have to add way more transition options if you want people to pay a monthly subscription. Otherwise, it's a great app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Perspective corner pin video

It would be interesting to have the option of adapt video vertices to any form you need ( to see the video in perspective)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. incluir muchas mas transiciones por favor.

seria ideal que se pudiesen añadir muchisimas mas transiciones asi como titulos.

Gracias

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Green screen effect

There are next to no apps available with a functional green screen effect on an iPad. This would help this app stand out from the others.

195 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Replace video with images while keeping original audio underneath.

I'm looking for the capacity to replace video with images while keeping original audio underneath.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reverse mode in iPad

Reverse option

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Control duration of images displayed in a sequence

If I have a sequence of photos, I should be able to control how long all selected photos display globally by selecting all and changing speed. I can add and edit transitions globally, but not duration of multiple images or clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More transitions!!!

More transitions are a MUST. Since I am editing on an iPad, I can’t download the full premiere. 4 transitions is too big of an adjustment.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Freeze Frame for Rush

Rush really needs a Freeze Frame option. I do training videos, and need to stop the video and pop up some relevant information or questions about what is happening on screen. Not to "feature shame" Rush, but this was an option available in Corel Videostudio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dynamischer Zoom

Einen Dynamischen Zoom, also das heran Zoomen wärend eines Clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Free Crop Feature

It would be a good idea if they make it an option to crop freely in the video instead of just square, to be able to select where you want to crop for gifs for example.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Being able to move images, text, etc

I wish to be able to move my images and text.
    Example: An image sliding from one side of the screen to another
    I really want to get into animators and this is one of the better video editors I’ve found and I feel like being able to give movement to images and text would be nice.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I request to you plz plz plz plz..... Add extra transection option to download

Add all the extra things like trensection, colour filter and more editing tools wheen we need we can download it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dolly effect

It would be super nice to have a, zoom in or out over time option. So that we can create a dolly zoom effect. I’m sure people will love it. And it will make your mobile phone editing program standing out of the others.

Really hope you can add this=)

Kind regards,

David

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. After Customizing Title Transitions, Save Them To Your Library For Later Usage In New Videos

I do not see how I can save transitions. So let's say I am creating a video for YouTube and I find a Title Transition that I love.... I edit so it has my branded colors. It would be nice to save that to a swatch or library so that way I can use it again in another video without having to edit the colors for each new video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Melhoria nas transições

No premiere rush poderia ter mais transições, ou então dar a opção do usurário fazer a própria e ou personalizar mais as transições que já tem!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base