Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to request reverse clips feature + apple pencil brushes interaction in video frames.

I want to request reverse clips feature + apple pencil brushes interaction in video frames.

158 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Warp Stabilizer

A Warp stabilizer similar to PP would be awesome. With a percentage adjustment

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Rush REALLY needs a 'Freeze frame' function. I would think this was completely standard in any editing software. The workaround is painful

Rush REALLY needs a 'Freeze frame' function. I would think this was completely standard in any editing software. The workaround is painful. Splitting a clip and duplicating it tens or hundreds of times.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Opacity and key framing

Add the ability to change the opacity/ blending options on clips for when stacking clips… some key framing options would be divine as well

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Chroma key is missing

Nowadays is more common making videos with chroma key effect, even Tik Tok offer that option

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Body track/Motion

I make dancing videos and it would be cool if it could track my movements.

Sorry for my broken English.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you guys add more transitions?

Please add more transitions

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ken Burns (Pan & Zoom) for Video

It would be great to have a Ken Burns style effect for videos and not just still. You have a scale option for Pro but not in Rush.

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug Issue: Pan and Zoom Feature

The Pan and Zoom feature now has the option to where you can modify both the start and end points to create a more custom effect that's not as strong. Great! BUT it doesn't work! I toggled on Pan and Zoom on my first still image. The feature worked great. I updated the start/end points. Then I moved on to the second still image. Every time I hover over the image, Rush starts to freak out and the sequence starts to flash/blackout. Please fix this bug!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 100% needs blending modes. SoftLight, Multiply etc

If you’re going to have multiple overlapping timelines I don’t understand why there are no blending modes such as multiply, overlay, soft light, dodge, hard light, etc. etc. can we please add these in the next update? How am I supposed to add black-and-white film grain over an image to make it look vintage without being able to blend one video clip over another completely?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Overlays

Overlay option for videos and files. ie: multiply, overlay, hard light, soft light.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug Issue: Pan and Zoom Feature

The Pan and Zoom feature now has the option to where you can modify both the start and end points to create a more custom effect that's not as strong. Great! BUT it doesn't work! I toggled on Pan and Zoom on my first still image. The feature worked great. I updated the start/end points. Then I moved on to the second still image. Every time I hover over the image, Rush starts to freak out and the sequence starts to flash/blackout. Please fix this bug!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Copy the effects

Copy the effects that have been applied to a part of the video and paste it on any other part

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Visual effects

Swirl effect
    Fish eye effect
    Bulge/Pinch effect
    Motion Blur effect
    Etc

397 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Call+27790324557 For Effective Money Spell That Work Fast IN South Africa, USA, UK,And WorldWide.

Call+27790324557 For Effective Money Spell That Work Fast IN South Africa, USA, UK,And WorldWide.
    Free money spell that work fast with green candle magic.Real black magic money spell ,Debt banishing spell, White magic indian money spell chants, Gypsy magic.
    Please call us in South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, , Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
    Gauteng, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Mpumalanga, North West,Grahamstown King William’s Town Mthatha Port Elizabeth Queenstown+27790324557
    Free Money Spells
    We olso provide our services in Nairobi, Kenya. Kigali, Rwanda. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Kampala, Uganda. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
    We privide our…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Video stabilization

iPad Pro video stabilization needs to be implemented into premier rush, we can only be so stable when recording and even then its not stable enough, but with the video stabilization feature it’ll help make everyone’s videos so much better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. il faudrait pouvoir choisir plusieurs images à changer en même temps ( durée de la photo ,effet..)

il est très long de faire des correction (de durée de temps , d'effets.) image par image , il faudrait pouvoir les faire toutes en une seule fois et après pouvoir gérer au cas par cas les corrections .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base