Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to remove the titles transitions?

I just want to put subtitles on my video, I don't want the titles transitions that comes with them.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the delayed response Rodrigo. To remove a transition that is automatically applied to your title, simply split the clip ( use scissors) right after the fade occurs and delete the unwanted section.

Hope this helps!

Peter

2. .mogrt file don't show up after upload

I click on the button shown in the attached image and the template doesn't show up. When I try again, it asks me if I want to overwrite the original.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

I’m closing this thread since there have been no updates in over a year. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks for using Rush. Happy Editing!

Peter

3. Features

Would be great to have :

- The ability to add custom fonts and styles to premiere Rush
    - Change frame Rate of Clips
    - It would be great if we could sync two different clips based on audio. A lot of basic shooting that I do are with two different cameras, a feature that could work like a "multicam" or least something to sync two videos on the timeline would make life so much easier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post these suggestions individually, so we can gather feedback on them and prioritize accordingly.

Also please remember to upvote similar suggestions if you come across something else you are interested in.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base