Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Branding option similar to Spark

Bring in the option to load up your company branding (logo, fonts and colours) to use on videos, similar to how Spark post and video work. We use Gotham as our brand font, but this isn’t available on Rush.
    We are currently using Spark video for our social, and having our brand resources at our fingertips is fantastic, however the functionality is severely limited with what you can do on the videos and it’s driving our digital marketing manager and her team crazy as they have to use other apps like Canva etc to create the beautiful videos they want.…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support for device installed font on iOS (like in Adobe Comp)

Support for device installed font on iOS (like in Adobe Comp) - e.g. third party fonts used in brand related rush projects

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the text i.e title

keypad should be available easily for text editing.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ordering of CCLibs could be improved

I don't know if it's easier for you to treat this as a "side" question (extract #4 from https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/37816867-where-to-get-mogrts-from-cc-library )

The sorting order of CCLibs could be improved

• on the desktop, we have the 10 most recently edited libs (clever choice), then alphabetical order.

• on Rush (and other CC apps, so it might be an API issue, not on your side), it SEEMS to be the order of creation of the CC libs.

I mean, I've been using CClibs for as long as they existed. I have dozens of them, some have close or related name (clientName - projectRef…).
    If…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Where to get mogrts from CC library?

I've got this issue where I built pretty nice mogrt from Premiere Pro to use on Rush (because Ae's engine, etc), I even used them on a sequence (yeah, rejoy).
    Then, I shot a couple of minutes interview to put my motions to a test.
    And I got STUCK.

1. adding a new title, there was moments I could not get a CCLib style, only the ones built in.

2. I NEVER know where I shall click in the app to get those other CC styles : Titles > more titles > magnifier >>> look inside > All/favorites. Sometimes, I get no…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Import multiple MOGRT files at a time

Importing titles one at a time can be very time consuming. Being able to import a selection or having access to the folder where they are kept would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Separate Titles from frames

Allow the ability to have Titles separate from Audio and Video or at least the ability to replace the clip. The process of creating titles is SO manual there needs to be a feature that allows a substitution.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I need khmer unicode type

I need khmer unicode type

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. transparent text - would like to adjust transparency of text.

Would like to add an option to adjust the transparency of text.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Big problem with text resizing.

This feature does not work well. When I try to resize my text, the size button doesn’t follow my finger or the pencil. After 5 ou 6 times, it follows but slowly and sometimes it doesn’t record the state of the size, so I have to do it several times.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Titles need to "fade in" and "fade out" without blacking my clips!

When I used "Dip To Black" on my title it also darkened my video clip. Not good.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TITLE EDITS, tracking, adding lines, etc.

1) Being able to have the option to press hold on the media where you would like the graphic and having it stay in place (like the app Motion Stills does)
    2) Add or subtracting how many lines are provided
    3) Being able to change the transition (basic trans are fine, just a few different options) of the title when it comes in.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug fix: titles aren’t editable on iPad

Titles aren’t editable on iPad. Can not select and change text. All other editing features seem to work. Editing type seems to work fine on iPhone.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enter a text box to edit titles/subs

It’d be great to click into a fuller text editing screen. I’m having real problems with the accuracy of double taps, especially on smaller text, and this is making editing a lot slower and more frustrating.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Legenda

Sugiro que incluam a opção de legenda, se por captação automática melhor ainda.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Titlea

It crashes Everytime I try to move or expand them

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base