Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editing text isn’t intuitive. You should be able to touch the line of text in the drop down options and edit that line.

Editing text isn’t intuitive. You should be able to touch the line of text in the drop down options and edit that line.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Generating a solid color clip

Having an option to generate a solid color clips somewhat like in Premiere CC but maybe simplified to just selecting color (fps and lenght of the clip can be taken from seq. Settings and adjusted by the user) would help composing starts and ends for a video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to create scrolling credits

I would like to add scrolling credits

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug: cannot update to selecet shape color on any title. It just stays the colour it is on the template. Same on mobile.

See attached pic.
    When changing the templates color to a customized on, the title shape does not update.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Movable Titles

It would be helpful if we could move our titles manually on the screen!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Emoticons not showing

It is popular to add emoticons of font icons to titles. But although they show in the text of the title edit section they only display as the broken image rectangle on the actually video screen. It would be nice to be able to add emoticons and graphics to the titles.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You need to allow the Graphic Themes to be transparent or change background colors

Right now it's not possible to change the background color of the theme graphics OR make the theme graphic background editable/transparent.

When layering, this feature becomes useful to create cool effects.

ALSO, you need to allow multiple layers on the timeline. Right now, there's only 4 layers available. Not much room for expansion.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to create Intro and Outro re-usable clips with music in a shared project library

Those of us working off of our phones often are creating for the same shows every week. It would be AMAZING if we could build an intro or outro sequence with music and just pull it in. And then title or whatever is needed. Instead, I have to build it every time on my desktop, really cutting down on how much I can do from my phone.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When we change the text style

The text should stay when we change the style

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How the heck do I add text to to the text box. Come on Adobe wtf

I've been playing around with the app for like 20 minutes and I can't figure out how to add text to the title. I can have the title but then it just says " title". I think you guys should look I have everyone's comments and make this an option. Or if it is an option I didn't see the fine cuz I sure as **** can't

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Import Visual Element on a track other than V1

When I want to add a new photo or video, I’d like to import it on a track other than V1 (often, V1 is a background image that is featured throughout the entire video)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add shapes and opacity

I would like to add shapes and set the opacity to a percent on top of a video. Like a mask, I guess.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. End credits

For the end credit template, the background should be either black or transparent and the text should be scrolling up.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. japanese language text editting, app crash

select all text.
    input text.
    repeat.

first (or last) character remains.
    and more input text.
    app crash.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to use marathi font

If u allow marathi Devanagari Unicode font it's better use
    I m searching more option but nice software very helpful

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Im having trouble adding gifs, they become grainy and dissolved

When I try to add a gif from the app giphy the gif becomes dissolved

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it easier to edit titles

Right now it’s really frustrating when trying to edit a title.

I can’t hold down space bar and move cursor while typing a title. Makes it super hard!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How do I insert a logo onto a new sequence page?

Make it easy to insert a logo on a new sequence page. I cannot find anything about it anywhere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crash when using custom font in iOS

When I install a custom font on my iOS device (using Anyfont with the font as a configuration profile), the font shows up in the title font browser, but doesn't display the text when I select it. Then the app crashes.

When I open the synced project on my Mac, the font is chosen correctly and it works fine. If I make changes on the Mac and go back to iOS, the title still doesn't display and crashes.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base