Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add stickers

Add still or animated stickers overlay

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scrolling ticker

Why is there no scrolling ticker motion graphic?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create thumbnail in Adobe RUSH

It would be nice to have a quick and easy way to create a thumbnail in RUSH. Something that's user friendly and not too complicated for beginners 😃

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy paste text!

Give me copy paste text menu

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to draw on the monitor

I like using Rush to send notes to my collaborators. For example, I have an animated musical score - one of the members of the ensemble that performs this piece is having a hard time with it.

I would love to have the animated musical score play - and when the tricky part comes, i'd like to make a note in real time where his mistake is. I can do that now, but it involves exporting from the iPad to the desktop, then importing into premiere pro.

It'd be cool to do it on the mobile device in a mobile…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No black open screen

I added a graphic (Sports) and the rendered video is black in “my story” which is NOT going to attract viewers Thanks for listening

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Essential graphics

Bug currently where when trying to add an essential graphic (title, etc.) that I’ll click on the title I want, it’ll appear to load, and nothing is added. On my phone, nothing will appear. On my desktop app, an empty graphic placeholder will be added; however, it doesn’t contain any content in it. Since this issue exists cross platforms for myself, unsure how to fix it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Titles not loading on iPhone

On my iPhone app which I installed today, transition graphics and overlays work fine but titles aren’t loading after I hit add. It looks like it’s going to load but nothing appears on the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Google Font

installed Google font.
    japanese font is few

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Google Font

installed Google font.
    japanese font is few

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Google Font

installed Google font.
    japanese font is few

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cambiar las proporciones de los elementos

Además del poder variar el tamaño y la ubicación de los elementos gráficos,poder cambiar el ancho independientemente del alto

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. to be able to type in how long you want overlays/ subtitles to last for

i want a feature where you are able to type in how many seconds (with milliseconds) you want your title to stay in the video for

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How can I use my favorite templates?

I have to make basically the same video, with the same intro, outro, music, caption styles, and length several times a week. I saved my intro, outro and all subtitles in my favorite templates, however, when I click on it to add to the video the template looks blank and I cannot use it. Can anyone please help? Solving this would increase my week flow productivity very much!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ya no aparecen todos los títulos

No sé porqué ya no me aparecen todas las opciones de Títulos que tenían antes. Ahora solo me aparecen muy pocas.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't even see the title when I'm typing it

It's just a black screen, among so many other problems I've already run across. I'm so glad I got a trial run so I could know not to buy this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base