Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't open other languages like Marathi, hindi

In my cellphone rush didn't open other languages

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text duration adjustment is Required

In Mobile Application, Not able to adjust the duration of Text. This is very much required today for explainer videos. Please add this feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Simple captioning needed - cant believe Rush doesn't have it

Hi, can we please just have a simple way of adding simple captions bottom centre. Just on-again-off-again captions with no effects like fade (which is distracting and too slow for quicker word pace) etc. This should be simple to program and I think urgently needed by a lot of uses.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. support RTL writing

all other adobe software support..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create thumbnail in Adobe RUSH

It would be nice to have a quick and easy way to create a thumbnail in RUSH. Something that's user friendly and not too complicated for beginners 😃

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can design a better way to input title.

Almost impossible to correct the title, it's really a tiny area to edit it, I give up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adding "delete customized title template" feature is needed.

I want to delete custumized template that I don't use anymore. But I can't find the feature.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Contrast container boxes settings option “Your Projects Page”. It’s hard tell which one of the project is selected when deleting them.

Accidentally deleted a project because I thought I was on the wrong one. Separate container box with settings option (three dots) on the “Your Projects Page”. It’s hard tell which one of the project is selected when deleting them.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Farsi fond

Add Farsi fond for users as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Font

Dear team
    I'm from cambodia it a great app for video editing and i alway use adobe premiere in PC but now i found it on mobile phone, i have one thing to request can you add Khmer unicode font for title in Rush?

Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Text and and colors styles/presets should sync automatically between devices

I normally use Premiere Rush in different devices.

At the iPad I've some presets for text, colors and so on. But, when I came to the computer they aren't there. It's important to me that the movies share the same style, so I should be able to select the same presets I had already defined and saved as my favorites.

This would be really good. :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Automatic subtitles

Many social media platforms are commonly consumed with the sound OFF. It's essential to provide subtitles to enable people to "hear" what we're saying.
    I'd love to see the ability to automatically create subtitles for clips or the whole timeline, just like in Apple's free "Clips" app.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hebrew with Right-to-Left support on Android

Hebrew fonts on Android Rush are supported, but not the Right-to-Left. Can this support be added?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Better Text Options

I want to be able to move my titles and text to different parts of the screen without having to change styles, or mess with the baseline shift, I just want to be able to move my text up or down by just dragging it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I hope that I can write the Chinese in Ruch CC,because when I am going to type Chinese it will turn to a cross.

When I am going to the Chinese it will become a cross. This thing make me feel a little bit sad. Ruch CC is a good app I saw before because you didn't need to pay any money this thing I'm proud of you.And when I saw under this website have a lot of people said they need Chinese before.So that I hope that you can this thing as fast as you can.
    write by a youtuber

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base