Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is it so hard to change the background color?

It should be A lot easier to change the background color or insert an image as a background. The amount of work around you have to do on an iPad makes it not worth doing it on my iPad.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. border

I would love to be able to add shadows and borders to PIP images.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Button to get access to keyboard

There is no easy way to change the title, the keyboard in a Samsung S9 is not appearing and when you are lucky and it appears, you can change the title, but never the subtitle. So you must finish the video through the computer, which is bad

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No puedo acceder

No tengo las 29 opciones disponibles solo accedo a 12 de los titulos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better Text Formatting

The text formatting to select highlight and move cursor have always felt clunky and very small when editing on mobile. A better way or bigger window that zooms in or dedicated text window to read the titles would be great. Some way to work with the phone to choose the cursor where to start typing. Also just the way you have to tap or highlight to get started on editing text. You have to have said text highlighted to even edit the don't size or anything else. If it could just be understood that said picked layer in said title…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Captioning the video

Would be awesome if you could add the subtitles feature, so we could caption our videos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Opaque Caption Boxes

Please extend the captions feature to make the caption shape opaque and not just transparent. Even with 100% opacity, it is still transparent and difficult to see the wording. Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PowerPoint or ProPresenter effect

You should add the ability to create text slides and captions ahead of time and give us the ability to click through them like a PowerPoint while the video is going. This will cut editing time significantly. ProPresenter has this ability.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Transparencies: Desktop & mobile

I have problems adding a simple video of an animated logo with transparency. The desktop version understands transparency, but the mobile version does not. I need to be able to work from my phone!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automatic syncing and downloading of active Adobe Fonts across the all Adobe Applications and Devices

When starting a Rush Project in one application (desktop) it would be nice if any Adobe Fonts used in the project would automatically be downloaded when the project is opened in another device (desktop or mobile). At the very least, make the Adobe Libraries feature, which I love by the way, available across ALL Adobe applications, mobile, cloud based and desktop. I hate close a project in one application only to have to go on a Font scavenger hunt, when the project is opened on a different device, please just download any missing Adobe Fonts automatically...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Essential Graphics to be used and edited

Allow Essential Graphics to be used and edited under the ‘Titles’ section.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make more elegant and clean titles, especially lower third ones

Please make more elegant and clean titles, especially lower third ones. Also make them more robust with fancy entrance and exits.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding special letters like this: á into a title!!???

It should be very easy to add special letters within a title. Standard keyboard shortcuts should work. Adding a text field where a user can copy and paste would also be helpful

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Title editing crahes

Am matepad pro User. When I try to edit something in the title, the program crashes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. titile library

When selecting a title, a library appears to me according to 29 title pages, but in reality when I get to page 12, there are no more. and it restarts to sheet 1, which is happening. why not add more transitions

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bluetoothキーボード使用時、テロップ入力中の際に日本語フォントができない。タイトル検索等の場面ではできる。なぜ?

Bluetoothキーボード使用時、テロップ入力中の際に日本語フォントができない。タイトル検索等の場面ではできる。なぜ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trying Out Titles - keep my originally entered text

When switching between title styles (iPad app) the original typed up text is deleted, even if i saved as preset. So each time have to re-type again to try "new title looks" on

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create my own Title cards

Provide a blank Title card to allow for the custom placement, style, font, company logo, etc. Currently, I am having to make a jpg so that I can use it our virtual tours.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base