Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to justify text (ie. left, right or center) or retain text formating imported from Word.

It would be beneficial to be able to format text within Premier Rush. It's very clunky to import a paragraph and have it appear as one line of text. Maybe a text box could be incorporated?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add drop shadows to logos

Would like to be able to add drop shadows to logos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ring of fire overlay

Ring of fire to Hilight sport video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Graphic duration

As with transition duration, when adding one of your template graphics/slide title or outro, add a slide rule 0 to 3 seconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. „After Effects“ like tools and features.

More options for editing and creative freedom. I love working with after effects, in comparison the app Premiere Rush is extremely underwhelming and grey. I just don’t see how i can use this in my “professional“ work environment. I would love to hear back from you, even more if these Kinds of changes are planned.

I’ve been trying to teach myself to become a graphic designer for over 3 years now and i like working with Adobe applications, although i would like to see a animation application.

I am also curious if the newest apple iPads with the M1 chip…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. não abre a aba de graficos

não abre, fica apenas carregando, ja troquei de internet ja desinstalei e instalei, não sei mais o que fazer e preciso trabalhei, paguei o app pois usei as 3 exports q eu tinha e agora ele só da isso, não consigo utilizar.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. crash emoji input

emoji japanese kuruma, enter crash

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Freely and easily text

I would like to be able to add text more freely and easily. I can't put text as I want in the template. I want to be able to copy and paste text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Saved templates are empty

I am changing a title template and want to save it for later use. I can save the template but when I'm trying to use it it's empty. It looks like it's having a content on the little picture in the Styles meny but when I'm dragging it into the timelime it's empty.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would love to just type some text on various frames

I don't want a fancy title, I'd like a caption or a talk balloon or something super simple

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you separate the overlay track from the video track?

I like a fixed overlay for an ongoing series. it would be nice to be able to swap out video segments without deleting the entire overlay track.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am unable to add scrolling titles

There is no option of scrolling titles for credits

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Every time I try to add a title, the videos I added turn black

When I try to add a title to my video, all the clips turn black, even though they are still on the screen. I even deleted the title, and nothing fixed this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Able to add custom text on graphic

I'm using the templates for graphics on the software but I can't create custom text on those graphics for my videos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Better Text Placement

C'mon, Adobe, please offer more robust controls for the placement and editing of text graphics. Right now, everything defaults to the dead center of 9:16 Instagram format. Well, gee, that's also where my visual center of interest is. Maybe I'd actually like the text to the bottom? Or the top?
    And, no, editing the crude "baseline" setting is inadequate and not at all intuitive. Frankly, it'd be better to just have a plain old text editor like that in Photoshop than all of the stupid 1970s disco-themed text graphics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 日本語が入力できない

日本語入力にすると、消える。英字は入力できるが。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base