Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Closed captions

An option to automatically add subtitles that from audio you upload. It would save a lot of time from typing the subtitles myself and cutting them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. graphic text not loading any assets

Why is it taking over 10 minutes to load text from the graphics?

As of this moment it is still loading!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fonts do not appear nicely

I have been using different Japanese fonts (some are imported from Adobe Fonts) on the videos. However, none works well compared to what I have seen on YouTube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pls make titles fast to use

The app is very good but the titles is not that good because we have to type and then delete the titles we don’t want

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Everytime I push the space bar to press play during editing, my subtitle gets erased.

1 time out of 2, I don't know why by the way, using Rush gets very annoying. I often work with subtitles, so everytime I copy and paste one after the other, and edit it, I press play with the space bar to move on. But because by default, the text is selected, I press the spacebar and boom, my text is erased no matter what I do. Even when I click outside the textzone, the problem keeps coming back. Plus this automatic selection of the text isn't in any way useful, because I have to double-click frenetically on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. overlays and pngs

add a feature where we can add overlays and transparent pngs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sous titre automatique

Svp une sout titre auto

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rush Crashes When Punjabi Unicode Text Entered in Titles

App crashes when Punjabi Unicode text is typed in Titles and Graphics. Please fix this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Insertar texto y timbre de agua

Poder ingresar texto, con tipografías propias e imágenes en modo de timbre de agua

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A bug that auto selects the text in titles in Rush

When rewinding in the desktop version of Rush, if a title is the first clip in the sequence the text in the title will automatically be selected. This causes a problem when the user hits the space bar thinking the video will play but instead wipes out the title.

This typically happens when the graphics side bar is left open and the user rewinds. See attached screen cap movie

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Template creatins.

Being able to create my own template to insert when i need it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Easy thumbnail creator

Screenshot a frame of a video clip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 日本語字幕を使えるようにしてほしい

日本語字幕を使えるようにして欲しい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. pseung0420@naver.com

한글 글꼴이 설치가 안되고, 입력시 팅기면서 프로그램 종료됨

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Close captioning support

as an independent filmmaker I am often asked for my clients to include: close captions for those who are deaf or hard of hearing. would be really amazing if premier rush could do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Videoya metin ekleyebilmek.

Videonun istediğimiz herhangi bir yerine istediğimiz şekilde, fontta ve büyüklükte yazı ekleyebilmeliyiz. Şu ana kadarki kullanımlarımda metni sadece grafik yoluyla videoya ekleyebildim ama bahsettiğim şey düz metin eklemek grafik eklemek değil. Öyle bir özellik varsa ve ben bulamadıysam kusura bakmayın. Teşekkürler, iyi günler, iyi çalışmalar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ordering of items in CC Libraries

When I create a mogrt library i Premiere Pro, it ends up at a random and unsorted list in Premiere Rush. Also, the preview images are squashed since they are made in 1:1 and the previews are 16:9. It would be so much easier to find the right asset if they used the sorting I set up in Premiere Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base