Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Serious issue with Japanese fonts on all graphics and titles on Premiere Rush

Recent updated version of Rush(1.5.45) apparently have issue when we add title with Japanese Character including Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana.

When we try to change font from the editing panel in order to add Japanese, it suddenly shuts down and I have to start Rush all over again.

I really hope that you are going to aware of this issue and solve this as soon as possible.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Where did the caption graphics go? Now there are only titles. You just made the program worse

The last update got rid of subtitles or captions and now all I have are a few titles to choose from for graphics? Why did you make the program worse and remove some features? seriously?!?!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The graphics do not work. Please make it so they work.

I just completed the most recent update. The graphic choices never appear in the windows.

Please fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ARABIC LANG PLEASE

ADD FREE TEXT BOXES AND ARABIC LANGUAGE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Titles and graphics

Hi,
    I can't anymore use the titles.

All the titles format don't appear anymore in the new version.

Could you help me?

Best

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Close captioning support

as an independent filmmaker I am often asked for my clients to include: close captions for those who are deaf or hard of hearing. would be really amazing if premier rush could do this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can’t type in Chinese now! Can’t view Chinese text anymore

When I edit in Chinese characters, the application will automatically quit. Also, I can’t view my works which involved Chinese text anymore. What’s wrong with it?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adjust, resize and relocate info boxes

I make real estate videos and it would be nice to be able to move the info boxes and resize them. The info box provided only allows the box to be on the left side of the screen and covers an important piece of the photo.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New and smoother overlays

I’d love if there were smoother and new updated overlays such as a wider verity of like and subscribe animations.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop making changes that affect the work flow I've created!

You've given me a fantastic way to do light, simple production work in Rush, and many of the updates do improve functionality. But, efficient production is not always flashy. With the "Graphics" section you've added a ton of new titles, transitions and overlays but removed the simple BOLD WEB TITLE that I've used in my workflow for some time now. It's simple, easy to read and efficient to add but you've taken it away. Don't do that!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Text boxes and freeze frames

It would be really helpful if I want to put such as a funny meme in my YouTube video to keep the young viewers entertained

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am not able to add Graphics/text. It just spins.

Is there something wrong with the program or just my computer?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have had a problem

I have had a problem with the title and subtitle tool. They don't work anymore! Or do not update anymore I have to use old project titles

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mandarin typing 中文輸入

I can’t type Chinese or Japanese in subtitle. 無法在字幕功能裡輸入中文或日文

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 貼上的功能鍵

請在鍵入字幕時加入複製貼上的功能,非常重要!!!感謝🙏🏻

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make less Templates "Premium"

It just seems like you guys want to severely limit the reach of non-premium members just to make them subscribe to your premium subscription. Titles and Graphics that we were able to use before can't be used by us anymore and that's really.... not good. It would be very beneficial to everyone if less of the templates were to be premium, as currently almost ALL of the templates cannot be used by non-premium members.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sobreponer imágenes y GIF en video

Se debería agregar la función de sobreponer imágen y GIF en videos, también agregar más effects de transición gratuita y poner marca de agua de Adobe para gratis y sin marca de agua para premium para que más usuarios usen esta app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base