Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save title style I made

It would be very very useful to be able to I use my own title. I need saving my own style of title. I can't make same style every time.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to make your own titles from scratch

In Rush you can choose from a few different stock titles but nothing suits my needs.
    I would like to create my own title from scratch.

Also you can download titles but there's no way to import them in Rush?
    Apparently you are supposed to be able to press the (...) icon and then add the downloaded titels but I don't have that option in my version.

Regards

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. INSERT NEW BLACK VIDEO

Please add the same functionality to add a blank black video that is found on Premiere Pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support Persian fonts and RTL languages. Also add half frame playback for iPad Air

Adding personal phones is good for RTL languages
    Also there is lots of people using Persian language

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add logo graphics in Adobe Rush

It would be great to be able to overlay a logo on footage in Premier Rush.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a text messege that you can rotate and add in your vid and move

Add a text messege that you can rotate and move around and is not A TITLE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I cannot add any graphics or titles Jan 2021

I am trying to add graphics and titles and it is not working, it has been like this for nearly 3 months. When you click on the tab, through the the left or right pane and add titles or graphics, it comes up to several vertically stacked grey animated left to right transitions boxes that are in constant repeat and nothing materializes, Can you help? I un-installed and then re in stalled and still nothing. Searched fixes and nothing. Obviously not a pro but complete functionality helps. Much appreciated, thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Copy and paste not working!

Please update the iOS app so you can paste text into titles from another app!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problem with tittle edition

I can't edit grafic's or tittle.Please Help me !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. テキスト入力を簡単にして欲しい

テロップを入れる際簡単な方法を希望します

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to be able write subtitles in arabic

How come I can't type in Arabic ? Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Back to the old update of the text graphic thing???

Hello,
    Can we go back to the old style text graphic like in the picture please??? I was editing a video and somehow it doesn’t let me put text. The new update doesn’t work! Can we have the old style?? If anyone from Adobe is reading this, can we go back??? Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Movable text placement

Not immediately apparent way to place text on images. Suggest a way to move and place text accurately to fit in place with scale and ability to edit

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Serious issue with Japanese fonts on all graphics and titles on Premiere Rush

Recent updated version of Rush(1.5.45) apparently have issue when we add title with Japanese Character including Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana.

When we try to change font from the editing panel in order to add Japanese, it suddenly shuts down and I have to start Rush all over again.

I really hope that you are going to aware of this issue and solve this as soon as possible.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base