Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable, disable png (media) attachments // Dropdown for Mogrt Rush

Hi I'm making a feature request to enable / disable png attachments in a mogrt template for RUSH. This will allow you to create custom templates for your users. Maybe it could be a dropdown

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Responsive Time for PNG

Hi, I am wondering in the future if the authors of MOGRT templates for Premiere Rush will be able to see responsive design in time for png attachments?

Now this functionality is not enough, but it would allow making convenient titles. I cannot move OUT png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Loading error

I don’t know if it’s just me, but graphics do not load. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading apps so many times but don’t work :(

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Graphics not loading in android

Graphics are not loading using the app on my android phone (Samsung S9). I just made a project and it worked fine. However, when I went to export something went wrong and only the first frame exported. Now, I can't get graphics to load as I try to rebuild the project. Internet connection appears to be fine (3 out of 4 bars). This is a paid Adobe account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Almost unusable

%80 of the time grafics won't even load, the whole thing is slow in general l. When it does work (rarley) it's amazing. Pretty upset considering I am paying for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great to be able to simply add a text overlay to a video without the restrictions imposed when using titles

It would be great to be able to simply add a text overlay to a video without the restrictions imposed when using titles. E.g. I want to add text to the top of a video - should be simple but can’t find a title that sits right at the top and the titles that sit in the middle cannot be moved right to the top the baseline shift only moves the text a very short distance. Maybe I am missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Titles, what gives?

What is wrong with my program? I've followed you videos, tried new projects and rebooted the program. I click on add title and the text just will NOT appear on the window. I can't type in words or edit.

Please! help me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Actualizar los gráficos

Hola, escribo porque no cargan los gráficos, aparecen las opciones peno no se pueden visualizar siquiera para elegir

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add stickers

Add still or animated stickers overlay

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tect

Make each letter have its own background

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tect

Make each letter have its own background

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Be able to format the titles and overlays more

Some templates are all caps. How do you make them proper case? Let us edit these. We also need Right and Left Justification.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the current issues.

Fix graphics. They are not loading. Fix the renaming a file issue. I cant rename my vid from untitled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Most of the charts in the Charts tab are missing. It wasn't like this before. It won't open now.

Most of the charts in the Charts tab are missing. It wasn't like this before. It won't open now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What happens with graphic?no work

Why dont work Graphics?what happening?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base