Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 225 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arabic language support on titles

Titles does not support writing in Arabic

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easier to edit titles

Make it easier to edit titles. Let us edit the title in the dropdown menu where you can change the font and stuff. 9/10 the app won’t let me change the title. Very annoying

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatic subtitles

Many social media platforms are commonly consumed with the sound OFF. It's essential to provide subtitles to enable people to "hear" what we're saying.
    I'd love to see the ability to automatically create subtitles for clips or the whole timeline, just like in Apple's free "Clips" app.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I hope that Rush can support typing Chinese(traditional) and korean as title, please!

I use tab S6, I want add title on my video but I can entering the Character excluding English. I hope that I can typing the letters for traditional Chinese, Korean and japanese. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG when Adding a TITLE to a Newly Unsaved Project

When I create a completely New Project and add a single audio track and Add a TITLE, if I change the TEXT of the TITLE and then try to save it ALWAYS crashes. When I restart RUSH and look at the project the TEXT I created on the TTILE is BLANK. If then I open the project and immediately save it back it Saves fine and then the TEXT appears - can Duplicate it time and time again. I have deleted the app several times and re-installed, still does not seem to resolve the issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I just want to add a watermark logo plssss

Add option to insert watermark logo on a video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support For Samsung S10+

I paid some templates for Premiere Rush on Motion Array But I can't add them on my Video? Can you help me?
    Sorry for my broke English!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please, work on the title feature

the title feature is terrible to work with. its laggy and 1/2 the time doesnt work correct or freezes. very frustrating

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Copy and paste type!!

I would like to be able to copy and paste text on iOS from another app!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please categorised the assets,

like transition, intro assets that are now in one section in "more titles", its hard to be able to use all assets if its not organised.

Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HINDI FONT

ATTACH HINDI FONTS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customized title templates are not to be found unless working on wifi

I need to be able to use my own customized templates also when I’m working on a project using mobile data. Just me having a problem that they disappear off wifi?

Any tips for sharing templates made in Rush with others? Do I have to use Pro?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blurred shadows under text overlays cause fonts to become crunchy

Formerly crisp lines become crunchy and aliased when one adds a blurred shadow to text. Happens in both the Mac and iOS version. Still looks crunchy after rendering out at highest quality. Goes away when shadow blur is removed. Updated everything to the latest.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Shadow 3-Line Right" animation doesn't cleanly leave the screen. For the last couple of frames, the edge of the graphic stays on screen.

"Shadow 3-Line Right" animation doesn't cleanly leave the screen. For the last couple of frames, the edge of the graphic stays on screen before finally exiting. Adjusting the length doesn't make a difference.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow PNG logo overlay without washing out video colour.

When I import a PNG logo that has a transparent background, it overlays on the video in such a way as to washout the colours of the video footage.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. persian

hi
    how enable Middle East font types in adobe rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trying Out Titles - keep my originally entered text

When switching between title styles (iPad app) the original typed up text is deleted, even if i saved as preset. So each time have to re-type again to try "new title looks" on

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Title Idea for Improvement

It would be great if once we have placed a title, on the timeline, and want to write something, that once we touch the title on the screen, in addition to the keyboard showing up, the title itself becomes larger so we can see what we are typing more clearly and are able to make adjustments using typical keyboard strokes.
    In the image provided you can see that the text box being used is very small and leaves room for error (haha i have big thumbs,) so it becoming bigger on screen and then once you’re done, going back to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow 'pinch-zoom' so we can see better what we are typing in titles

When the default text show in a temple for text overlay, on a phone it is HARD to see the little tiny text, or any text. Can't we pinch-zoom to enlarge for purposes of editing text, then when "done" or "close" is clicked, it shrinks back to original view.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base