Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy and paste

Make it like iMovie, you can copy multiple clips and sounds at one time and paste them right on the specified place either it is in a different project or not.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I didnt find the software feature still perfect.You have to work on it .because Adobe already have their brad best with other software

I didnt find the software feature still perfect.You have to work on it .because Adobe already have their brad best with other software

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow two editing modes Gap and Gapless

It would be cool to have two modes where you can edit with gaps in the timeline or without. This would allow me to cut clips and position them elsewhere in the timeline like current editing workflows, but then switch back to a mode where everything is condensed and my movie flows seamlessly. If I use the gap mode to have blank spaces in my clips, I could have the option to convert those gaps to solid color clips.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Preview Speed Bug

Preview choppy and audio is like backwords / sped up. Clips are not altered in speed (no ramps, just 100% speed), always when trying to press play(not modifieng preview speed with J/L neither). Project was started few weeks back, then a break, and now it is bugging and can't edit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. scrubbing ability

aka keep position in timeline but drag to adjust the timing of the video

there is a tool in premier pro that does this

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ik wil een clip achteruit af kunnen spelen

Reverse clip, essentieel hoe kan je anders je Video’s finetune

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can we get some speed ramping on here

pre adjusted speed ramp quick settings and also a customizable setting

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Frame editing

A way to edit frames by manually erasing part of a photo could be complicated but much appreciated

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Resizing multiple photos at one time

Dear Amazing Adobe Engineers,

Is there any way you might be able to tweak Rush so that a creator could select multiple photos within the timeline and re-size that group of photos all at once (giving the group of photos the same exact treatment, sizing, etc..)

Thank you!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rendering times are extremely long

I enjoy Rush and most adobe products, however, the rendering time for short projects (upwards of 5-10 minutes) are considerably longer than competitor products that are sold at a fraction of the price. Furthermore, products such as Davinci that offer the same level of quality and ease for free have render times that greatly outmatch that of rush. Again, I love using rush and have used adobe products for years..but please..work with us..

-Loyal Adobe User

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Area selection to select multiple objects

Sélection multiple et possibilité de déplacer le bloc sélectionné.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mirror the video

That you can mirror the video would be an awesome idea, I'm using the app in a s 20.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop making clips disappear!

As I drag clips around, they sometimes make clips close by disappear. Drives me nuts! Please fix.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need a more detailed user manual!!

I added a 2nd video timeline to add B roll, one of my video lines turned Red w/ exclamation point. I CANNOT FIND HELP to resolve that issue!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please Make it to where clips can be trimmed.

making a trim feature for clips would help make fast easy and renown edits way easier to make.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please Make it to where clips can be trimmed.

making a trim feature for clips would help make fast easy and renown edits way easier to make.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please try to work on the ADD TEXT part. Currently it shows sluggishness

1. Currently when I input text the performance is very slow. Cursor dsnt show properly
      Also the editor box spacing dsnt seems nice.

2. Add few more transitions.

3. Add few more nice color effects.

Please try to work on these. I have been learning and using rush as an alternative to adobe premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base