Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit in landscape mode

I want to be able to rotate my phone and edit in landscape.

23 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. deveria haver uma maneira de separar a parte do som do video das gravações

Quando gravamos um vídeo, estamos a gravar som e imagem. Depois quando vamos a editar, deveríamos conseguir fazer a separação das duas partes e poder copiar separadamente essas componentes, para outras utilizações. (não sei se é possível, pois é a 1ª vez que utilizo o Rush - se for possível digam-me)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Roll Editing is too agressive once you expand audio to manipulate individually

Once you "Expand the Audio" You need to allow for people to adjust audio or video individually even in between two clips. Right now I can only adjust the last clip or a single clip in a timeline before adding others. If I try to do the same thing with a bunch of clips it assumes I want to roll everything down and not keep the audio or video only (blank spaces).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rotate video

Please include a function that allows you to rotate videos in the timeline from your iPhone (premiere rush)
    This is a pretty basic feature. I’m very surprised it’s not available

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show filename of the clip in the timeline

show filename of the clip i am currently editing. right now there is no way to find out what file i am exactly working on. I have 30-40 files as sources so this is a must.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lost Clips

I can’t Find any clips that I’ve edited! I editing a whole section and closed the app but when I went back into the app I lost half of the clips I edited! They show that they were there but the picture is blank, I am using the App Store version on an iPhone! Please I need help!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Timeline zoom keyboard shortcut for android

I need timeline zoom keyboard shortcut in Android so that I can Edit in Samsung Dex.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mulitple clip cropping

It woud be nice to be able to crop multiple videos whne in the time line.

For Example, sometimes when pressing record or stop recording on a camera you might get 1 or 2 seconds of camera shake, if there was a way crop that off from all the clips that would really help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Batch editing of clips.

I create sequences with 50+ jpegs and can’t use the new speed feature since have to do each clip individually.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put clip orange highlight color on the outside of clip so it doesn't cover up the sound waves for editing

When you select a movie clip the orange highlight color covers up the sound waves for that clip making it EXTREMELY hard to edit. It should be on the outside of the clip not on the inside of the clip covering up the sound waves so you can edit it more easily.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enter values numerically via double-tap

Have the ability to go right to a certain time code via numeric entry (via double-tap), also numeric value for any parameter (ie: exposure -1)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Audio Gap Clipper

Let’s say I have a song 2 minutes long. I keep the first 30 seconds, don’t care about the bulk of it, but LOVE the epic final 15 seconds. When I cut at 0:30 and 1:45, my final 15 does not automatically join the first 30. Perhaps I’m missing something here, but right now I have to manually drag the clip across the timeline. Please make the joining automatic, or the gap “clipable.”

Thanks, I really enjoy this app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Crop Landscape to Square... choose area to retain.

When cropping a landscape clip down to square allow the user to choose for each sequence which part is retained. This could be accomplished by allowing the user to scroll left or right on the preview of a square sequence to determine if the left, center, or right portion of the original landscape clip is retained. Ideally it would be fully variable and independent for each sequence (not applicable to the entire production). Maybe on scene one I like what was captured on the left side of the clip and for scene two I want to go with what was…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vertical 4:5 and 9:16 crop presets

You need to add 4:5 and 9:16 verticals crop on mobile app for FB and Instagram. Need to keep up

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Copy and paste

I would like the ability to copy portions of a sequence into another separate project sequence.
    I have a title sequence with music, titles, video clips, and a transition that I need to copy into multiple videos but still have the ability to tweak it if necessary.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My app keeps crashing since I’ve paid the subscription!!!

And I can see it’s happening to lots of other people too!!! Can we get a refund?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to add videos and clips to any track.

The ability to put your video/pictures in any track location when importing.
    Ex. I have a all white png picture. Of the first track. I then add another picture on top. So I will have a white background. But instead of importing on the second track. It makes me import it to the first. Then I have to manually move to the sec track. Which isn’t really a big deal. But doing this over the course of an 8 min video while each picture is a 1 sec long. Is a pain. (Also this is on adobe p. Rush)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about get it out of beta before releasing it?

Nice idea for an app, but my record for being able to edit with it without crashing out of it is less than two minutes, usually within a minute editing footage from an iPhone XS. After hitting 100 crashes on an edit less than 10 minutes long, my patience is finished. This is on a 12.9" iPad Pro with 128GB of storage, iOS 12.4.1.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Split / Expand clips.

The ability to return clips to full lengths the same way they can be truncated would be good, and a split at cursor button would be a bonus!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base