Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add handwriting to a layer

It would be great to have handwriting tool to make comments, circle objects, or highlight something.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More speed reduction (less than 10 %)

If we want to pause video at certain frame for few seconds, we cut one frame ant than reduce speed to the minimum. Right now it only reduces down to 10 percent, thus to prolong the pause we need to duplicate frame several times, which is inconvenient.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Impossible to edit!

I have no idea how or why this keeps happening but every single time I upload a clip or series of clips, they get linked in pairs and make it impossible to move them around freely. There’s some yellow box and line and for some reason I can’t freaking move clips while it’s on there and I can’t delete clips or unlink them. This is so unintuitive it’s painful. I’m an Adobe Premiere PRO! But this is not good. I thought it might be that I had one clip selected when I attempted to add more but that makes no…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mirror reflect

Add an effect that allows you to mirror the image

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adjust the speed duration on more than one clip at once please.

Adjust the speed duration on more than one clip at once please.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the option to see original clip names on timeline

Dupe detection might be a big ask for a stripped back NLE like this but would be good to have some sort of indicator for previously imported media.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A keyboard shortcut to duplicate would be really helpful

I use shortcuts all the time and one of the things I find myself doing a lot is using the same features within a video (lower thirds, music clips, titles, etc). The ability to select the item and click Ctrl + D or some other keystroke to duplicate would be a real timesaver.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want a function cut or add edit

For the convenience and speed of work It would be great if you could get this function.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want a function cut or add edit

For the convenience and speed of work It would be great if you could get this function.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow you to move bottom video track

Would be nice to move bottom track around without messing up the other tracks. The sticky video feature should be able to toggle on/off.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it a usable program

You just can‘t cut videos when that MF is slow af. I‘m using the latest Ipad Pro model, having no other programs running in the background. Thank you. You‘re welcome.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio level adjustments, even basic ones would be so helpful.

It would be great to be able to adjust audio levels in rush. I use this when i record from my dji osmo pocket and i often find the audio lower than i would like during post. To be able to normalize or at the very least boost audio would be so helpful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. An option to rearrange clips

It would be nice to have a feature that made it easier to rearrange clips. Some of my clips are smaller and harder to move around

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rush fechando

Comprei um novo iPad para editar meus vídeos e escolhi o Rush para isso. Sendo que hoje, com um dia de uso, o Rush apresenta os mesmos problemas de quando usava no iPhone. Fica fechando a todo momento. Gostaria de uma solução para isso.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Timelaps video compilation

Conversion of timelaps pictures to timelaps video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Items "sticking" or attached to main timeline items

When selecting items on the main timeline, other items above it are also selected. This should be an OPTION not a default. Because when moving or deleting the main item, those "attached" items also get deleted.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Moving Items on Timeline should not delete

When Moving Items on Timeline, it should NOT DELETE and NOT CLIP other items on the timeline, including audio.

At present, when moving items around it's very easy to delete other items.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base