Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. trim top and tail

Add option to trim top and tail of the clip

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. disable a clip on the timeline

We frequently stack clip options on the timeline and then disable them. This way we can turn them off or on to give our customer an option while previewing footage with them. This could easily be done with a long press of the clip and added to the menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A crop bar option would be great for a quick cinematic idea

The crop bar option being added would make for a great experience for on the fly editing. Right now I export and open in premier pro. I love rush for short quick vids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Line up / arrange objects

For example: If you add a logo to appear in the center of the video you have to guess if it's placed in the center. I need some tool to arrange objects, at least to correctly center them in the video.

Also, I can't select two imported image objects and align them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rush didn’t leave me feeling warm and fuzzy as I worked my video

I ran the verson for the mac on a one year old Macbook Pro, which was maxed out when I purchased it. Rush behaves sluggish, doesnt like to build thumbnails of directories with ms or videos. It instead goes blank and Mac reports the app has hung. If you wait though, it eventually resonds. There isnt an aparent way to save the project as you work, leaving me to feel l might loose my work and have to start over. I believe there is some bloat that neeeds working out, many an app on the Ipad behave better. I know…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Move duplicate button away from trim & cut button

As I was working with this last night, one thing that is driving me crazy is how close the duplicate button is to the cut or trim button. I keep trying to trim but accidentally add the piece of media I was just trying to trim

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to toggle off "magnetic timeline" on first video later.

The first layer of video appears to not act like a normal NLE, but all subsequent tracks do. I see myself just laying down a long black matte on the first layer so I don't have to use it at all. It would be nice to toggle the behavior between "magnetic" (non-nle) and regular nle mode.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Swipe Left or Right to scroll on Timeline

One of the useful features of iMovie is the ability to scroll the timeline by moving your finger left or right on the video image. Tapping the image stops playback.

Very useful for choosing a cut point.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Select Entire Track / Layer

Currently you can select all clips in a single track/layer by locking all other layers, then using cmd+A. This requires locking and unlocking before and after each process.

It would be nice to double click or have a contextual command that selects all clips/edits on a single layer

With CONTROL TRACKS exposed, double clicking to select the entire layer would be a great way to select them all.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Clip going red!

I created a video using I-phone footage, in Rush on my i-phone. I then continued to work on the project on my i-Mac.

One of the clips, which was 'airdropped' from another i-phone, keeps going totally red when editing, even when simply moving the playhead. Other clips that have been 'airdropped' seem fine.
    All software is up to date.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. turn on/off Move/Replace

The choice of move clips freely without the others move to its place

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Slide start/end times without moving the clip

Like some audio applications, it would be great to be able to hold a keyboard modifier (e.g. Shift or Ctrl) to change clip dragging behaviour to slide the start+end times of a clip without sliding the timing of the clip. This is especially useful when editing a multi-camera shoot where all clips are synchronous and you only ever want to change which view is switched to without affecting the relative timing of the clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Panning in portrait mode

It would be great if in portrait mode we can do a panning/moving effect to a landscape video/photo to show more actions in such a limited "insta" format.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make video segments a longer length!!!

I would love to be able to zoom in on my tracks (or maybe scale them to a larger size) so I can fine tune segments of videos better. Right now, everything is scrunched into segments less than a centimeter long since I have so many video segments. They're too small for even a preview to fit because of the format of the timeline. I wouldn't mind using a scroll bar feature in the timeline if that meant I could actually see what I'm doing to my video.

The other system I used (before it disappeared from the internet forever)…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually pinch to zoom (with 2 fingers) on the timeline in order to zoom in on your clips further. Give it a try and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
    Michael

17. Is

It is crashing every 1 minute.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No individual clip in/out?

How about individual clip editing, such as the rather fundamental setting of in/out points. There are numerous fundamental editing tools missing from this mess. The FREE iMovie beats this awful mess.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしてほしい

スマホ版だと複数選択ができるとはいえ、一つ一つ選択していく形なので、ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしていただきたいです

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 自動で隙間が埋まる補間機能を付けていただきたいです。

撮った映像素材の欲しいところを分割していると間に隙間ができますよね。あの隙間を埋める機能があると嬉しいです。(整列機能?)
    現状だと一つ一つ選択して並べないといけないので、ちょっと大変です。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base