Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very gooood!!!!!

정 말좋아요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Drag and Drop on mobile so I can drag media from the browser to any track

How do I add broll directly to the second track? Right now, whenever I import media, it appends it to the end of the second track. What is like is for it to add to one of the tracks above the main track at the point of the play head. Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Let us learn on our own videos. Make tutorial usable

My tutorial ends at the scissors area. Can’t xlick on the scissors because they are grayed out.
    Would prefer to learn using my own videos. If im going to put the work in, even in a tutorial, make it something I can use after I’m done.

Anyone checking this stuff? Seems everyone has complained about the tutorial. Doesn’t seem Microsoft cares.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular.

É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular. Poderiam permitir dar zoom para fazer as alterações necessárias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Play button size for preview

I think it would be way easier if the play button on the preview window were both moved closer to the bottom, and made bigger. At least make it bigger, that would definitely help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb

On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb Or other use ful editing buttons. The play button is really small.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rampa de aceleração

Acrescentar a possibilidade de acelerar e desacelerar os vídeos no Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mais fluidez ao trabalhar com as camadas

Ao trabalhar com a timeline, notei que a camada superior fica cria um link com a camada inferior. Se eu mexe-la, a camada de cima também se mexe e não é isso que eu quero.

É difícil criar uma nova camada por exemplo. Se eu quiser inserir um fundo branco e trabalhar com o video em um tamanho menor, preciso incluir uma imagem toda branca para isso.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add video at play head.

I want to be able to stop anywhere on the timeline and have the ability to add media at that point.

Currently if I choose a new shot it adds it at the next cut point or puts it on the end of the timeline. I end up having to then move the clip to where I want it.

It would be much better to have options when adding media such as:

Insert audio / video at playhead

Overwrite audio / video at playhead

Add video on Video Layer 2 / 3 at playhead

Add audio only at playhead

Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Orange Bars

The orange bars that appear when a clip is selected cover up some of the footage. It doesn't exactly show where the clip starts and ends so I have to keep adjusting the orange bars. It's just an extra hassle.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. you need to be able to easier do L and J cut editing

the L and J editing is exactly what is needed for the type of target customers of RUSH. see a link that explains more here https://youtu.be/DVSZujJDYXg

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. video thumbnails on iOS

I can see thumbnails on my laptop but they are not on iOS. Very hard to pick the right one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Safe Margins

Show title safe margins, so I can be confident they will show up when posting a video to YouTube

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fast motion & crop editing

I really need this feature as well as the crop tool for the video, for ex ; if there is a scene I don’t want to show I can crop , edit and delete it !!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Preview picture size the same for each HD project

I created two HD videos. One had a full size preview, the other had a much smaller preview. It would be better if they were always full size.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Put the playback button in the bottom.

I usually edit on iPhone using the thumb. It's a bit far from tools in the bottom to play button, I need to change the holding position every time go play button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drag a clip outside timeline to delete

I want a quick shortcut to delete a clip by dragging it outside of timeline.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. multuple duplication

select multiple clips and allow duplicates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base