Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put the playback button in the bottom.

I usually edit on iPhone using the thumb. It's a bit far from tools in the bottom to play button, I need to change the holding position every time go play button.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multuple duplication

select multiple clips and allow duplicates

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In and Out

Please add IN and OUT buttons in the Preview Monitor so, when pressed, they will be set according to where the timeline indicator is located in the clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. set default transition and apply to all

A nice and simple feature is to be able to just add a default one preferably the dip to black and easily apply to all clips.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multi-view sequence for 2 cam setup!

Rush is really awesome for quick video edits and what i really need done quickly is combining, cutting/switching the 2 camera setup into one footage! Please please!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Preview window rendering error on iOS

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. disable a clip on the timeline

We frequently stack clip options on the timeline and then disable them. This way we can turn them off or on to give our customer an option while previewing footage with them. This could easily be done with a long press of the clip and added to the menu.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A crop bar option would be great for a quick cinematic idea

The crop bar option being added would make for a great experience for on the fly editing. Right now I export and open in premier pro. I love rush for short quick vids.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Drag a clip outside timeline to delete

I want a quick shortcut to delete a clip by dragging it outside of timeline.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Rush didn’t leave me feeling warm and fuzzy as I worked my video

I ran the verson for the mac on a one year old Macbook Pro, which was maxed out when I purchased it. Rush behaves sluggish, doesnt like to build thumbnails of directories with ms or videos. It instead goes blank and Mac reports the app has hung. If you wait though, it eventually resonds. There isnt an aparent way to save the project as you work, leaving me to feel l might loose my work and have to start over. I believe there is some bloat that neeeds working out, many an app on the Ipad behave better. I know…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Move duplicate button away from trim & cut button

As I was working with this last night, one thing that is driving me crazy is how close the duplicate button is to the cut or trim button. I keep trying to trim but accidentally add the piece of media I was just trying to trim

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to toggle off "magnetic timeline" on first video later.

The first layer of video appears to not act like a normal NLE, but all subsequent tracks do. I see myself just laying down a long black matte on the first layer so I don't have to use it at all. It would be nice to toggle the behavior between "magnetic" (non-nle) and regular nle mode.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Swipe Left or Right to scroll on Timeline

One of the useful features of iMovie is the ability to scroll the timeline by moving your finger left or right on the video image. Tapping the image stops playback.

Very useful for choosing a cut point.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multicam function

The possibilty to switch between multiple camera’s in post

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Clip going red!

I created a video using I-phone footage, in Rush on my i-phone. I then continued to work on the project on my i-Mac.

One of the clips, which was 'airdropped' from another i-phone, keeps going totally red when editing, even when simply moving the playhead. Other clips that have been 'airdropped' seem fine.
    All software is up to date.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. turn on/off Move/Replace

The choice of move clips freely without the others move to its place

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Slide start/end times without moving the clip

Like some audio applications, it would be great to be able to hold a keyboard modifier (e.g. Shift or Ctrl) to change clip dragging behaviour to slide the start+end times of a clip without sliding the timing of the clip. This is especially useful when editing a multi-camera shoot where all clips are synchronous and you only ever want to change which view is switched to without affecting the relative timing of the clips.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base