Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add a 'replace media' functionality

If any footage needs to be replaced within the timeline a 'replace media' functionality would be very useful

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hear sounds while dragging a file

Hear sounds while dragging a file

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Gesture based editing

On such advanced, gesture based devices, why rely on cumbersome and small buttons (that you sometimes have to SCROLL to get to)?

Add support for gesture based editing. That will radically speed up things.
    A few suggestions:
    - swipe down "through" a clip = scissors
    - pick a clip and "throw it" up = delete clip
    - double tap an edit, drag left/right = trim edit

Etc
    Etc
    Etc

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premiere Rush on Redmi Note 8 Pro

I can install adobe premiere rush on my redmi note 8 pro from google play. When i create a project and import video to my timeline, i can't see my video on my timeline. I just can see my audio only. Anyone can help me ?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back Adobe clip

Please bring back Adobe clip. It was so easy to use and I could see ALL the frames of the video I wanted to create. Plus it was easy to set the duration of each frame.
    Please bring it back or at least allow us to download it from the App Store

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. LUT Support & Custom Aspect Ratio

Please add Lut support, without it, the app is useless for me.

Please also add the option to use custom Aspect Ratios, such as 2:1 or 2.39:1.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Right click on items to speed up editing

For media objects, transitions, audio - right click simple edits and offer a preset save

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Black playback screen

On the preview monitor video not shows, just black screen. With photo all okay. Pixel 2 XL, Android Q Beta 3

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. JKL

Please support JKL navigating. It would make finding the right place to cut so much easier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Press and hold clip opens detail edit controls containing key frames for audio levels, speed ramping, opacity

A quick way to expand a clip to inspect and edit key frames by entering “detail edit mode” where, once enabled, key frames could be altered on a per clip or per track basis

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. need templates for auto edit

Auto edit template or story features needed for layman use

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Desktop edit synchronisation

Hi there, love the workflow of the software, however i’ve encountered an editing problem when moving from the phone to the desktop version of Premiere Pro and Rush. All of my clips have been shifted out of sync to the way they were edited I.e. I can now see the clapper board in every single shot in the timeline, despite the film being finished on the phone.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yellow border

The yellow border around clips is too thick. Please make thinner

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why does Crop leave the empty space?

I want to be able crop a vertical video so it is square, not simply hide the top and bottom portions behind letterbox bars. I want to CUT that unwanted area out and have a square video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Undo a razor cut (join edit)

In Premiere Rush, if I want to cancel a razor cut (split) I have made, I can't do it actually.

It should be good if I could do a right-click on the razor cut (split) and cancel it.

User: Would like to be able to restore the original clip by removing the cut (join edit).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bigger Previews

Please allow the user to control the size of the preview display. Editing videos on my phone in portrait mode is sometimes difficult, even with my glasses on. I noticed that the space at the bottom is not fully occupied and can allow for a bigger display.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base