Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't auto ripple delete

I want the possibility to have black/empty timeframes when editing a video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get rid of 'gapless' snapping video in Adobe Rush

Get rid of 'gapless' snapping video in Adobe Rush, it is annoying as can be, i want to lay the clip wherever i want to in the timeline, not snap to nearest or at the beginning. Gapless editing is an extremely annoying feature in this program. I request along with lots of others to let us put our own gaps in and put our clips wherever we like on the timeline without snapping!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow for colors other than black to be the ‘out of bounds’ from aspect ratio so you can easily see if cropping/resizing will leave empty sp

Not finding how to change the backdrop color that is outside the chosen aspect ratio so one can easily see if resizing images will leave empty space in the chosen aspect ratio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Beat markers for music to align sequences

It would be amazing to add “beat” markers or markers in general to align a different clip in the timeline. Other apps can do it and it’s very easy and quick to make small clips with different impressions, all timed to the beat of the music.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to add a gap in between clips so that I can add some text before a clip

I would like to add a gap in between clips so that I can add some text before a clip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Text in Graphics gets accidentally deleted too easily

Problem:

I am constantly accidentally deleting the text in my graphics.

It seems like the text in graphics can (easily) get selected, which automatically highlights the whole text, even when off screen.

So what happens is I press space to resume playing the video preview and I unknowingly delete the text (overwriting with a space) on a graphic.

Details on my experience:

I use a lot of graphics and this happens to me multiple times every video. I have no idea it happened until I play back that part of the video I thought I was finished with at the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. External keyboard Arrow keys not working for ipad pro..unable to step back/forward by 1 frame

I am using logitech mx keys..as an external keyboard..
    I am using the app on Ipad pro 11 inch.
    Arrow keys are not doing anything when tried to step back/forward by 1 frame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Viedeogeschwindigkeit umkehren. Wie bei Premiere Pro.

Geschwindigkeit der Sequenzen umkehren können. Um Sequenzen Rückwärts laufen zu lassen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need to be able to scroll and review timeline on iphone

Need to be able to scroll and review timeline on iphone. When I touch, it ends up shifting some segment of media out of place. Sometimes I notice. Sometimes I don’t. Please make it so we can drag/slide above or below to make the timeline cue or review, without pulling sections out of sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ☎ +276640409447SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR SALE IN OMAN SOUTH AFRICA =========== $$^^_ +276640409447$$^^Ultim

+276640409447
    Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Russia Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Virgin Islands California, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont UK and Ireland Portugal Switzerland France Luxembourg Belgium and Austria Spain US,Canada Hong Kong Europ Uk,France ,Switzerland, Denmark,Finland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden Egypt,Jordan,Sudan,South AfricaAbu Dhabi Ras Al Khaimah (RAK)Sharjah Fujairah Ajman Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE,Australia,New Zealand South Africa, Jordan ,Kuwait,Turkey,Belgium,Saudi Arabia,Berhrain, Australia,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. +27640409447 we sell original new dollars 2020 series at very affordable prices at Dubai,malaysia and kenya `';';';./;'./

+27640409447 we sell original new dollars 2020 series at very affordable prices at Dubai,malaysia and kenya `';';';./;'./;l/';'

Undetectable fake money for sale +27640409447 USA canada qatar oman dubai south africa - Undetectable fake money for sale+27640409447 USA canada qatar oman dubai south africa
    in SOUTH AFRICA SASOLBURG SEBOKENG MAYTON- alberton ,Nairobi, East London Tembisa , Cape Town Durban Johannesburg Soweto Pretoria Port Elizabeth Pietermaritzburg Benoni Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Uitenhage Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein Email: mauricekhan3@gmail.com Whatsapp :…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD : +393512615163

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.

Email : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com

Hangout : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com

What'sApp : +393512615163

They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. THE ATM MACHINE ON YOUR PHONE +393512615163

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.

Email : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com

Hangout : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com

What'sApp : +393512615163

They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. +27640409447 we sell original new dollars 2020 series at very affordable prices at Dubai,malaysia and kenya `';';';./;'./;l/';'

+27640409447 we sell original new dollars 2020 series at very affordable prices at Dubai,malaysia and kenya `';';';./;'./;l/';'

Undetectable fake money for sale +27640409447 USA canada qatar oman dubai south africa - Undetectable fake money for sale+27640409447 USA canada qatar oman dubai south africa
    in SOUTH AFRICA SASOLBURG SEBOKENG MAYTON- alberton ,Nairobi, East London Tembisa , Cape Town Durban Johannesburg Soweto Pretoria Port Elizabeth Pietermaritzburg Benoni Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Uitenhage Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein Email: mauricekhan3@gmail.com Whatsapp :…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Larger video preview

Video preview is this tiny video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Programda çok eksik var.

Kestiğim yeri dışarı alamıyorum.
    İleri geri almalarda sıkıntı yaşıyorum.
    Mb ayarlama yok.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need to be able to Exit project without saving! And Revert changes.

Modifications are not always a go. Need to be able to escape the project without it automatically saving it. And to revert changes and go back to the original.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need to be able to work between multiple projects at a time, including copy/paste clips

Need to be able to work between multiple projects at a time, including copy/paste clips

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Several Capabilities

Add Effects, Keyframes, Blending Modes, Frame Hold, Video Reverse, Chroma, and other needed capabilities to make this a useful video editing software, that is superior to the competition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Editors need a roll edit tool

Anyone who’s spent one minute in Premiere knows about a roll edit. Can we PLEASE get this in Rush and bonus points for a ripple edit tool too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base