Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add markers

Markers would be a huge help (like already exist in Pro) for editing to music and marking interesting parts of the clip

426 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There should have features of fading video and audio out. Markers are needed too. Ripple cut toggle on/off should be created too.

I used to edit in Edius and I see the features of fading video, audio out, ripple cut on/off toggle, clips markers, H.265 video compression for nowadays video smoothly played back on mobile devices, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support Right to Left Languages

Supporting right to left languages including Arabic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Better we have noice reduction

Noice reduction is highly required for videos

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reverse button

Adding a reverse button to speed section

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Should be able to slow down multiple parts of clip

You can only slow down one section of a clip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have an auto made video that plays and displays clips of all the filters in one, for a faster opportunity to select what filter

Have automate videos that display each filter in one video changes every three seconds to each filter so you get a better idea of which one you see is best.
    It would be a little faster but also give you a better option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Replace Clips within timeline!!

I have templates that I reuse but cannot figure out how to simply replace one image with another. Super easy in to do Premiere Pro... but I can't in Rush 1.5

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. add zoom into clip setting

it is hard to accurately and sensitively crop videos as there is no setting to zoom into a clip to stretch it out, allowing the user to crop very slowly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be good to be able to group clips together, like lock them together, then unlock, and/or being able to custom color clip borders.

It would be good to be able to group clips together, like lock them together, then unlock, and/or being able to custom color clip borders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. iPhone select multiple images

iPhone needs to be able to select multiple images at once.

Both iPhone and iPad need to be able to resize multiple images at once, I like to make all the clips 30secs and when I have 50plus clips per video that is a long time resizing every image, would be nice to select all(that would be a good feature also) then make the length 30secs for all images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

1,467 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Duplication Annoyance

Could you please make it possible to duplicate multiple selected items at once. All I wanted to do was duplicate three items together and move them into another moment of my video. But, unfortunately, I had had to duplicate each item individually and just hope I timed and rearranged everything to look as it did earlier in the video. It’s a very simple thing, and very disappointing that an Adobe product doesn’t include this feature. Please consider adding this detail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base