Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Slideshow: Auto-fit images to soundtrack length.

For slideshow style projects, have the option to get image/slide timing to auto-fit a soundtrack length. Each slide then appears for an even amount of time across the length of the track making it quicker and easier to export immediately for slideshow projects. Or you have the option to tweak slide timings to lengthen or shorten them as required, but the majority of the timing calculations are already done for you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the school account sign-in option to Premier Rush and Photoshop Express apps on iOS as on CC Express

We have K12-accounts on CC Express and signing on is easy with those. Now that Premier Rush and Photoshop Express are included on CC Express you should add the same method of signing in to those apps too. Now we are confused on which option to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI IN USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA +17142487160

How to join the ILLUMINATI and become rich? Its the question asked by many persons of the world. They want to be members of the most powerful source of power in the world. Therefore, its not a surprise that there are people who keeps shouting in the internet forums: “I want to join the ILLUMINATI”. Do these people know who are ILLUMINATI and what they can ask from people wishing to know the truth about how to become the ILLUMINATI. Nevertheless, secret societies have intentions of recruiting new members into their ranks. Therefore, they have a desire to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Wie man die Schrift in Word, Photoshop und Illustrator wechselt

Die grundlegendste Methode, um das Aussehen Ihres Textes zu ändern, besteht darin, die Schriftart zu ändern. Schriftarten https://instagramschrift.net/ sind eine Sammlung von Buchstaben, Zahlen, Satzzeichen und anderen Symbolen. Sie variieren in Größe und Stil und machen einen großen Einfluss auf das Gesamtbild des Textes. In Word können Sie die Schriftart auf der Registerkarte Startseite oder Mini-Symbolleiste ändern. Nachdem Sie eine Schriftart ausgewählt haben, können Sie auf Set als Hintergrund oder Änderungstil klicken, um die neue Schriftart einzustellen.

Um die Farbe des Textes zu ändern, klicken Sie auf der Registerkarte "Schriftartenoptionen" auf die Farbpalette. Die Farbpalette ist in zwei Abschnitte, den…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Traditional Healer And Herbalist With Spells That Works Fast In Pietermaritzburg South Africa Call ☎+27782830887 Greater Manchester United K

Traditional Healer that works, I am here to cast powerful traditional healing spells to meet your traditional needs depending on the situation that you have, ☎+27782830887☎
    Dr Prof Musa is a traditional healer in South Africa who can help you in any problem you may face in life, love/healing traditional/native healer. traditional healer in south Africa Traditional doctor, online traditional healer Online traditional healers with healing herbs such as Prof Musa is the only key to success in your life who can fix any problem that your facing in life Traditional healer, traditional herbalist healer Prof Musa, online native healers,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in potchefstroom,klerksdorp,krugersdorp,randfontein,kagiso,cosmo city,licthenburg,ventersdorp

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in hammanskraal,ga-rankuwa,temba,kekana,stinkwater,mandela,makapanstad,pinaasriver

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. + 256789125443 {{%%!^10}}Elite Best Spell For Success in Exams spell magically +260776026681 in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, s

• 256789125443 {{%%!^10}}Elite Best Spell For Success in Exams spell magically +260776026681 in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, s Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Best bring back lost love spells casting pay after result Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Virgin Islands California, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, gabolon francistown Kweneng Molepolole Maun Mahalapye Selibe Phikwe Serowe Kanye Mochudi Lobatse Tshabong Kasane Ghanzi Ramotswa Masunga Sowa…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disappointing

See what works in other programs like Camtasia, and combine the best features from those into this program. It's CRAZY that Rush is such an unyielding program to things like adding visual elements (jpegs, bitmaps, etc.) and layering them. I almost threw my mouse across the room! Adobe = (take something that people want/need + wrap it into a cumbersome package) - (nice features from competitor programs) + (an opening graphic that inspires you, right before crushing your hopes and dreams)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My account has been disabled

I bought the subscription for a year last September, and now it appears like I’m totally new.
    I’ve logged in and nothing, the program seems crazy, it closes and appeared without any purchase (I can give you the details because I’ve got the invoice from Apple ID)
    I deleted (Keeping the suscription ) and downloaded it again … and nothing.
    Any solution, please? Because I work with it
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. DO NOT use premium services if you want to have peace of mind

DO NOT use this premium services if you intend to retain your peace of mind. By far one of worst, disgusting and fraud service company came across.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reinstall to get rid of Fetching projects

Adobe customer support advised to uninstall Rush and reinstall the newer version available in the Play Store or App Store. I reinstalled the newer version and the Fetching Projects loop went away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Active Court spell to Make you win Court Cases with no Charges call/whatsapp Priest Grace on +27634599132 .

Active Court spell to Make you win Court Cases with no Charges call/whatsapp Priest Grace on +27634599132 .
    Priest Mandela helps you with the quick best-Win Court Cases-Protection Spells Call+27634599132 Court Case Spells To Win A Legal Court Case. Spells For Justice By Traditional Healer Mama Nadia. Voodoo Court Spells For Guaranteed Success In Short time. Traditional Healer For Short Spells Freezer Box, Short Box Candle Spell, Hoodoo Spells Court Case, Legal Spells, Wiccan Spells Justice & Legal Matters For Short Spells Voodoo Short Spells Call +27634599132 That Work Fast +27634599132 Influence The Judge & Jury In Your Favor &…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. (《SALZBURG》)→(《SASKATOON》)→ LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER +27734818506 ASSURED PAY AFRTER RESULTS In Victoria. Vancouver Ottawa

[[Seven kings OF Spell pay after results FOR Lock”lost ҉lover spell caster +27734818506 Toowoomba Washington "Lafayette Metairie Baton Rouge New Orleans Shreveport Lake Charles Bossier City Alexandria Monroe Bawcomville French Settlement Banks Springs Rodessa Mount Lebanon Kenner harrisonburg,,Siracusaville" Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas,BoltonColumbia Norway, Poland, New Zealand, NeitherLand, China, , Australia,Plymouth,Luton,Wolverhampton,Southampton,Blackpool

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow option to turn off tool tips/guides

It seems that the tool guides are always on, obscuring the view whenever your cursor gets near a tool icon, however long you have the app (I have had it for about a week). It would be good if these animated guides could be turned off. After the first few times of showing the way to use a tool, we do get the idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Poder puntear el audio para desvanecer la salida y entrada del mismo

Poder puntear el audio para desvanecer la salida y entrada del mismo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Looking for an office for 25 people

Hello everyone, please help me find where I can rent a serviced office for 25 people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. will not upload

Hi, I am trying to make some video content, I am recording though my obs software. I am saving it into movies and media, all video players, and a few other video players, but every time I go on rush to upload media. None of videos are showing up! they are on my regular files, but not for the ones in adobe rush local media section, as well as putting it into downloads, pictures, I have tried every catagory, but none of my videos are showing up anywere on adobe rush.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base