Fix the syncing on Rush on iPad!
I was told to report this bug here. I don't know why as I have spoken to the customer service team on chat and by email for many times now within the past 2 weeks. They have all the details, many times.
I have had a problem with Rush on my iPad Pro. It was working fine for a few weeks, and then suddenly the projects looked empty. The app said some assets were missing. Some were loading and some just didn't. I have about 20 projects and at the moment 1 of them is fully showing the clips, voiceovers etc in it.
The customer service has asked me to do the following:
1) Re-install the app -> Done that 3 times now
2) Download Creative Cloud app on my iPad -> done that
3) Check the projects on my desktop -> I can't do it, as RUsh doesn't support my system. I have told this to customer service team for many times now! I use only iPad Pro.
4) Wait for 24hours and see what happens -> Waited and now again most of the projects are empty.
I assume some will sync slowly if I leave the app open, but not all. Two days ago I had 2 full projects still missing the files and 2 were missing some of them. I asked about it, was told to re-install the app again
-> Now it's back to most of them being totally empty.
NOTE: The downloading icon on the top right (when the project is open) isn't working on all of them.
1) all the missing clips are on my ipad where they have been from the start and
2) all the missing voiceovers were recorded with Rush app
3) My Internet connection is great! Nothing wrong with it.
Adobe has tried to reach me twice by phone, but I can't understand a word from the messages on my answering machine -> combination of a bad phone line and a very strong accent so I have no idea what they have said.
This isn't what I signed up for with Rush. I can't understand how it take so long for someone to figure out what's wrong and fix it. And at least they should be able to see the information I have given so that I wouldn't have to keep on repeating and telling them same things over and over again!
Image attaced shows what the projects look like on my app.
Riina Laine commented
And again just now I receive an email asking me to do the same things again!
" If you have any Desktop or Laptop, we can figure it out the sync issue.
Could you please help us with the iOS version of you iPad also please try to change the network in your iPad and check once whether you are facing the same sync issue."
As if I had never spoken to them about these and tried changing the network... only yesterday!