crash on windows 10
every time when I Rush and open a project, it will crash (and show NOT RESPONDING) whenever it loads a video in the preview
I looked it up online and found that if i disable my secondary display card the problem would be solved. I tried, it worked. But i would have to do that every single time and i don't expect it to be a long term solution given that I have paid and am paying every month for the service.
Please fix this asap.
DEBRA BOURNE commented
I have not had success with Windows 10 either.
Sorry Rush is crashing. I would like to try to help understand what’s causing the issues. Can you please answer a few questions?
1. Can you share your system specs (CPU, GPU, OS, etc)?
2. What is the model of the second monitor?
3. Can you provide a crash log for us to investigate?
Here are two places to find the crash report:
1. Search for Event View
2. Navigate to Windows Logs > Application
3. On the right column > Using "Find" search for Premiere Rush
1. Open Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows+E keys.
2. Unhide hidden folders by following these instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files
3. Navigate to the following folder to collect the crash log
If you find any logs please copy and paste the entire log or take a screen capture.
Thanks in advance for the information.