Make Preview picture size the same for each HD project
I created two HD videos. One had a full size preview, the other had a much smaller preview. It would be better if they were always full size.
Thanks for the feedback, Colin. My guess is one of your videos may have been captured at a lower resolution (maybe it was a slowmo clip?). We're thinking about how we can improve this workflow in feature releases.
For now, a quick way to fix this is
1. Selecting the clip that does not fill the frame
2. Click on the monitor [you should see a blue box]
3. Click on the edge of the blue box and drag to resize the image
1. In the timeline, double-click on the clip that does not fill the frame [this automatically opens the Transform Inspector]
2. Use the Scale slider to increase the image size
Hope this helps. Thanks again for your feedback!