Bad Rendering on MBP
Bad rendering for first minute or so...just shows colored triangles. Tried twice...one more try...I'll wait for your feedback.. It's too bad..it's a nice program.
Sorry for the long delay responding Francesco. I didn't realize I needed to vote for your post to be notified of your reply.
Are you still seeing this issue? Let me know and I can try to help work through this (I'll see your reply now).
Francesco Mamone commented
1. MacBook Pro 2015 8G RAM
2. Shot with a DJI Spark @1080p 30fps
3. Color preset on one clip
4. Tried both
Sorry for the trouble Francesco. Can you please answer a few questions? Would love to figure out what's going on here.
1. What MacBook Pro you have and what OS version you have installed?
2. What type of video is on your project? What camera shot it? 4k? 1080?
3. Did you apply any color effects or titles?
4. Did you use the automatic export setting or did you change the settings?
Thanks in advance,