I tried the new project Rush
I just tried it. I didn't try to do a video but did the tutorial inside.
- The interface follows the code from the new Lightroom design. Big +
- It makes videos really quick to do and share.
- The functionalities of the share panel are not equal to the ones natively. But I guess the big players want to keep their edge with the content creators.
- Native share to Béhance, Facebook, YouTube.
- No native share for Instagram. Instagram thinks it's that special, it's not Adobe's fault!
- No native sharing option for Viméo and Dailymotion. Very sad!
- It is very more capable than Adobe Spark.
As a newbie, I would not miss a lot of the full products line, if I would use the only Rush.
- Oh and I forgot! It's 10 US$ / month to use! If you want to use the multi-share...
But the Windows App was very buggy this morning. Big -
If they are capable to make it smoother, I would adopt it right away!