Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio Fade In / Fade Out

I have read that I can achieve this by using Transitions, but would like more control over the effect.
    Great app! Keep up the good work!

180 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello All,

Thanks for writing in and/or voting for this. If you’ve missed my previous comment, I’ll add it again below. Audio fades have been available in Rush since 1.0 (see steps below). If you come across any issues related to transitions with or without audio, please file a report here: adobe.ly/rushbug
    or reach out to our support team here:
    Support forum: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Steps to add transitions to audio
    1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition…

2. Changing the speed, creating animations and gaps.

I couldnt create any keyframe to animate the scale of my title. And I couldnt find any tool to change my clips speed. I loved the color tool but had trouble copying any adjustment to my other clips. This app has a great potencial to be the best to make edits on the run. Lovin it.

254 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Thanks very much for adding your support for this request. Since changing speed has been added to Rush (version 1.2), I am going to close this request. In the future, please add individual requests so the team can prioritize them for development.

The other request in here was keyframes – You can add your support for that request here:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35734336-add-keyframes-support

All the best,

Peter

3. a fix for update

every time a start a edit on my mobile(android) and then try to use my desktop to finish the project I always get it need to update and it force closes the app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rich, 

This message means you need to update Rush on one of your devices and, in this case, your desktop.

Please try going to your Creative Cloud app on desktop and select an update on Rush. If you continue to have any issues, please reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter​

4. Music Fade in Out

Is there a way to fade in and out music that you import. I've been trying to find a way but ...no luck. Can you add that feature

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing request. Including my previous response here

Hello!

You can apply transitions to an audio clip. Here’s how

1. Select an audio clip in the timeline
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select any of the transitions

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition to only one side of the clip, you can drag and drop the transition to the desired position.

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Thanks,

Peter

5. Speed Ramp, LUT, Transition

1. Please add speed ramp option where people can ramp up the speed in a specific time frame and also slow down on some point.

2. Add custom LUT support where people can browse or load there favorite LUT and control the intensity. Or add support for 3D Lut android app.

3. Add zoom in/out, whip pan (right, left, clock-wise, anti clock-wise), luma fade and masking transition effects. Or if you can't add it atleast make a way for the editor to custom make it somehow like in premiere pro.

These are some of the common and most used feature people use. iOS…

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nafis,

This is all really great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write in. Unfortunately, it’s difficult for us to track multiple requests when it’s grouped into one.

The good news is, Speed has already been added to Rush, and the pans/zoom and LUT support have their own request. Please add your votes to those.

Thanks again for the feedback and support!

Happy editing,

Peter

6. premiere pro audio tracks

When opening a Premiere Rush Project in Adobe Premiere Pro all the audio-tracks are flattened to a single track making it impossible to do further adjustments in Premiere Pro or Adobe Audition. It would be nice to keep the different tracks separated.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tom,

Thanks for writing in. Audio tracks are not flattened when opening a Rush project in Premiere Pro although I understand why it appears that way.

There’s a known issue when opening a Rush project in Premiere Pro where extra audio tracks are created (your audio is placed in A32). To resolve this please follow these steps

1. Open Rush Project in Premiere Pr
    2. Right-click on the track header
    3. Select “Delete Tracks…” > Select Delete all empty audio tracks

At this point, you’ll see all of your audio tracks. We hope to improve this experience in a future release. If you have any follow up questions please reach out to us here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Cheers!

Peter

7. I just want to add a watermark logo plssss

Add option to insert watermark logo on a video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi jolanir,

As other users mentioned this should be working fine in Rush today. If you’re having any trouble withing with logos/stills please reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks, (YOUR NAME)

Best,

Peter

8. Do not use AUTOMATIC video quality.

I have been having the same issue as a lot of others on here. I try to export only to have it fail and say "something went wrong", UNTIL I started changing the video quality to 1080 match frame rate.
    This is the setting above the "EXPORT" button right before the video starts rendering. It is set (as a default) to automatic, i changed it and my vids now export without errors. Hope this helps you, and adobe hopefully you can fix the bug.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export

Every time I go to export a video my file becomes pixelated and any title. It is also pulling from other files that aren’t being used in my video. Please fix this error as it has persisted for several weeks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Rush to Export to Gallery

Rush only allows you to export to a different social media, and using Rush on a school issued iPad doesn’t let you visit those sites. It would be great to be able to export straight to the iOS or Android Gallery so you can freely share your video from there.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yeet,

On iOS and Androiod, Rush will always save a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery on export. Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working for you, please reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

11. Can I use MOGRT files in Rush?

I have a MOGRT motion graphic file that. Can I use it in Rush?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. program crashes

this program crashes alot

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We’d love to understand your particular issue better and steps that led to Rush crashing. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

13. Why can’t you edit the titles please fix this

When you click edit it does not edit

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. scale more than 200 percent

Hi!
    When I add FHD video in 4k project, scale is 200.
    And if I need to repair horizon line by rotating, I need to zoom little bit more. Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Changing FPS in Pro Mode Camera

It would be awesome to be able to film in 24p, 25p, 30p 60p and higher frame rates for phones that allow slow motion. This would truly set the camera app apart from the rest on the market. Also some kind of way to create a log file 😉

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. App crashing every time. Completely useless

App crashing every time. Can not even start on a project.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Thomas,

That should not be happening. We’d love to try and help. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

17. Audio Crossfade

crossfade only between audio clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow a photo to overlay the video

I cut out a photo and would like to overlay it over the video so you can watch the video but see the picture.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reporting a bug and cannot find the page.

I have an iPhone XR and the app just crashes. Every minute and a half. It’s frustrating because I was so excited to find a decent video editor. I reloaded I have been paying for an adobe subscription for months and have been seriously disappointed with each of my mobile encounters. It’s been a waste of my money especially because I was over zealous and the layout of this video editor was awesome, so I deleted my previous mobile editor’s and I’m regretting it. Also, I cannot find the report a bug section but it seems like there is one…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Very cool adaptation for mobile... on thing is that trimming a clip is very hard, also there are no audio transitions.

Very cool adaptation for mobile... on thing is that trimming a clip is very hard, also there are no audio transitions.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base