Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Visual effects

Add some basic visual effects such as: something similar to warp stabiliser, masking tool for photos and videos, and more tools to help with colour grading.

Thank you.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks so much for your feedback, Joe.

It would be great if you could create a new request for each of these items or add your comments to existing requests so other users can find it easily and we can track feedback appropriately.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

2. 1080p Export

Currently the app only supports 720p/720p30. It would be great if you can add full hd export :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Rush supports up to 4k exports. As mentioned in one of the comments below, Rush does not allow you to upscale your media at export. Meaning, if your project size is 720p, Rush will only offer 720p as an export option.

Note: Rush will base the project size on the largest resolution clip imported when the project is created.

I hope this clears things up! If you would like to be able to upscale your project, please file a new request.

We appreciate your feedback!

Peter

3. Rendering is too slow

HI!
    Rush is great and most helpful in those times of remote teaching. Unfortunately, the last version 1.5.38 is rendering much, much more slowly than the previous one (my estimate is a factor of 3 slower).
    I'm using it on W10 on an i7-8700 with 32GB RAM and SSD disks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! With each release, we strive to improve the quality and performance of Rush. We have made significant improvements with the last few releases in export times. If you are experiencing slower export times in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

4. ACCEPT PNG and TRANSPARENCIES!

Sell explanatory , accept png and transparencies for logos

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing request as png files are supported on all platforms of Rush. If you have a png file that is not displaying correctly in Rush please reach out to our support team with device information and provide the specific file so we can validate.

Support forum link:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    adobe.ly/rushsupport User to user forum

Thanks!

Peter

5. Blank video

Hi, I imported a video movie from Iphone which was already edited with music in InShot. In P R I hear only the music, but no the video pictures.
    I did it on PC for the first time in trial version. So I have used my first export option and it is blank. How to fix it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry Rush has is not displaying the video for you. Can you please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem?

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

6. Good

So good for iPhone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Camile! I’m sorry for the trouble. Can you please reach out to our support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Please include the following details
    1. Version of Rush you have installed
    2. What device/computer you have
    3. What type of media you have
    4. Is this a new issue to the release or has it always occurred?

Thanks,

Peter

9. Crackling audio between clips realy bad and loud

I have big problems with Premiere Rush. Biggest problem is Audio, between two clips audio pops so loud i think my iphone mic will explode. You can’t see this audio pop in audio track. Help my guys please, i paid the app and have a lot of problems, lags, bad audio, losing video quality... unbelievable!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mirza

! I’m sorry for the trouble. Can you please reach out to our support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Please include the following details
    1. Version of Rush you have installed
    2. What device/computer you have
    3. What type of media is causing this issue
    4. Is this a new issue to the release or has it always occurred?

Thanks,

Peter

10. Allow me to have one still image for the duration of the project

I want to use Rush for editing video, but sometimes I want to add a still image to a pre-recorded audio and have that same image last for the duration of the recording. I can't see how to do that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alicia, 

Yes, you can do this. 

Click on a clip to select it. Orange handles appear around the clip when it is selected. Click-hold and drag to the left until the image extends to the length you’re looking for. 

Hope this helps! 

Peter

11. delete or edit saved titles

I accidentally saved some titles with incorrect dimensions or positions on the screen and I cannot delete them. it appears as if this is an option but it doesn't work. It appears as if I rename them, this does not work either.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Its has been very slow working and also problem on downloading

Push the new features and do working on all features

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Thanks for writing in. We would love to help resolve any issues you’re experiencing. Can you please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem?

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

13. Add your own sound effects

If yoy download sound effects on your device you can import that into the app to use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can we adjust the added sound levels?

Can we be able to adjust the sound levels that we add as an extra please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It needs lots of improvement

Please put reverse feature. Is unbelievable
    Also why I cannnot add just a black transition ? I just wanted like 5 sec only blackness. I had to add a video that I covered my cam so to be black. Of course more transitions styles is needed. It is so poor. Like for example the zoom one.
    Definitely needs more audio effects like even the simple ones .. (door opens ..) also when I search for audio I would love to have the option of search so to type what am I looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, reverse video is needed and is high on our list to get to.

For black video:
    1. Tap on the + button, select Graphics
    2. Search for Solid Background

You can add this solid image anywhere in your project to create black or any other color background/transition.

Search within the Audio browser is coming soon! Excited for that to go live.

Again, appreciate your feedback.

Happy holidays!

Peter

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
    2. Quit Rush
    3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

If this does not help please reach out to our support team.

@AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks!

Peter

18. Editable Titles

I like that you can edit the color of the "Title" and "Subtitle," but I wish you could edit the elements of the title. The pre-selected pinks and purples do not work for the videos I need to make in a professional setting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No longer works after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add ability to speed up individual video clips

I'm using this app to edit tiktok videos and some times I need to speed up some clips in order to fit within the 60 second duration limit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base