Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio Fade In / Fade Out

I have read that I can achieve this by using Transitions, but would like more control over the effect.
    Great app! Keep up the good work!

180 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello All,

Thanks for writing in and/or voting for this. If you’ve missed my previous comment, I’ll add it again below. Audio fades have been available in Rush since 1.0 (see steps below). If you come across any issues related to transitions with or without audio, please file a report here: adobe.ly/rushbug
    or reach out to our support team here:
    Support forum: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Steps to add transitions to audio
    1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition…

2. Changing the speed, creating animations and gaps.

I couldnt create any keyframe to animate the scale of my title. And I couldnt find any tool to change my clips speed. I loved the color tool but had trouble copying any adjustment to my other clips. This app has a great potencial to be the best to make edits on the run. Lovin it.

254 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Thanks very much for adding your support for this request. Since changing speed has been added to Rush (version 1.2), I am going to close this request. In the future, please add individual requests so the team can prioritize them for development.

The other request in here was keyframes – You can add your support for that request here:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35734336-add-keyframes-support

All the best,

Peter

3. Speed Ramp, LUT, Transition

1. Please add speed ramp option where people can ramp up the speed in a specific time frame and also slow down on some point.

2. Add custom LUT support where people can browse or load there favorite LUT and control the intensity. Or add support for 3D Lut android app.

3. Add zoom in/out, whip pan (right, left, clock-wise, anti clock-wise), luma fade and masking transition effects. Or if you can't add it atleast make a way for the editor to custom make it somehow like in premiere pro.

These are some of the common and most used feature…

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nafis,

This is all really great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write in. Unfortunately, it’s difficult for us to track multiple requests when it’s grouped into one.

The good news is, Speed has already been added to Rush, and the pans/zoom and LUT support have their own request. Please add your votes to those.

Thanks again for the feedback and support!

Happy editing,

Peter

4. program crashes

this program crashes alot

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We’d love to understand your particular issue better and steps that led to Rush crashing. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

5. scale more than 200 percent

Hi!
    When I add FHD video in 4k project, scale is 200.
    And if I need to repair horizon line by rotating, I need to zoom little bit more. Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audio Crossfade

crossfade only between audio clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reporting a bug and cannot find the page.

I have an iPhone XR and the app just crashes. Every minute and a half. It’s frustrating because I was so excited to find a decent video editor. I reloaded I have been paying for an adobe subscription for months and have been seriously disappointed with each of my mobile encounters. It’s been a waste of my money especially because I was over zealous and the layout of this video editor was awesome, so I deleted my previous mobile editor’s and I’m regretting it. Also, I cannot find the report a bug section but it seems like there is one…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow a photo to overlay the video

I cut out a photo and would like to overlay it over the video so you can watch the video but see the picture.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Changing FPS in Pro Mode Camera

It would be awesome to be able to film in 24p, 25p, 30p 60p and higher frame rates for phones that allow slow motion. This would truly set the camera app apart from the rest on the market. Also some kind of way to create a log file 😉

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be great if it would be possible to export a video from the desktop in the portrate format for IGTV example given.

It would be great if it would be possible to export a video from the desktop in the portrate format for IGTV example given.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it easier please

Why is crashing too much, it is very frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Keeping projects safe

My premiere rush crashed and the project got removed. I didn't have sync on but why can't the app keep my project file saved?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Rush saves your projects automatically so you do not need to worry about saving it on your own. We do our best to save the moment Rush crashes but I know there are times that a few mins of work can be lost. Sorry if that has happened.

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

14. 4K please we are past 1080p quit playing

Please allow us to export in all file format including 4K we are way past 1080p and if I’m gonna be paying for this app monthly I expect the best experience I love the app it’s easy to use but imagine the disappointment when you’ve finished an entire project and get slapped with 1080p

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the added details, Daniel. That is expected behavior. Automatic will match your sequence settings (in this case 4k) if you want to down res to 1080p you have those options in the dropdown menu.

If there are other settings you want, please create a new request detailing the settings/behavior you’re looking for.

All the best,

Peter

15. Export in 4K

I’d like to be able to export in 4K.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Export failed for many times

The app provide 3times for free video exporting. I exported 3 times also can’t save to my phone and can’t share to any social media including YouTube and Facebook. I can’t share my video that edited for days, even can’t export it any more if I don’t upgrade the app. I’m worry about that if I spend and upgrade it I still can’t export any files.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now since there’s been no activity for some time. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

17. I need my video to be lighter

My video is very dark need to lighten it up

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop sucking so bad - Adobe Corporate suckage!

You've been parking on my PC under false pretense!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Saving edited videos to camera roll

I’m trying to make an into for a new project on Premire Rush but it won’t let me save my intro to camera roll.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base