Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unsupported media type

I have been using Premier Rush for some time. And today, started revising an error when creating a video unsupported media type 1 of 1 media could not be imported. I am importing the same type of video file that I have importing since I started working with Rush. Is there an fix coming out?

16 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

33 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! This issue has been fixed, and an update (1.5.2) will be available in the App Store today! If you run into any problems with import, please submit a new post.

Thanks for your patience on this one.

Happy Editing!

Peter

2. 22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back PNG & MOV support

Since the update I’ve lost the ability to import and display png files and Rush has never been able to import mov files like premiere.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Not Rendering

I have a new iPad Pro 2018. I have waited more than 75 minutes on the rendering screen to see if a 9 min clip will be rendered. I spent my whole day in editing this clip and finally there’s no use as the file isn’t getting rendered! Notice how long I’ve been sitting on the rendering screen without allowing the iPad to get locked or without switching to another app. Notice the time on the top left, battery percentage on the top right, and progress bar in the middle,

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add audio from files on device

I think it would be much better if we could add media from the files on our devices instead of just from dropbox or apple music.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add photos from iOS 13.1

When we add photos from iOS 13 (iPhone 7 plus) the image on the timeline Edition is in black color. Why?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This was addressed. For any issues please reach out to us one of our support channels list below.

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

7. Artifacts and glitches in exported video

Export artifact on iPhone XR.

I shot all my videos using the native camera app. 1080p, 60 fps, stereo audio. iPhone XR on ios 12.1.2.

The editing process and real-time playback are fine. But the exported video will have weird artifacts all over the place.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

I’ve got good news! We placed a fix for this issue in Rush 1.5.5. Please let us know if you reencounter this issue.

Thanks for all the info you’ve provided and your patience as we worked to address this.

Best,

Peter

8. An import music button

I find that the music, or recordings on the phone or device can not be added to the que of things to be added to the video because they do not a have a “Video” of their own to them.

What it would allow is any audio files on the phone to be used, such as recordings through the voice recorder app, and/or even the Apple Music app, if the person has an iProduct.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not allowing me to upload into YouTube … really a great drag

not allowing me to upload them to YouTube it does not recognize my Google account even though I’m signed in

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Export to YouTube should be working now. If you continue to run into any issues please reach out to us here for immediate assistance.

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

10. No mp3 uploads?!

Why can’t I add mp3s from Dropbox or creative cloud to my project?!? I used to be able to and now I no longer wish to use this app :-(

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hi, Premiere Rush has a lot of bugs. Last week I was adding MP3 files no problems. This week I cant add any MP3 files.

Why cant I add MP3 files to my projects now? The error “unsupported Media Type” pops up. Just as bad, the audio for the projects I have made no longer work. For a subscription based service this is not good enough.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Copy and paste type!!

I would like to be able to copy and paste text on iOS from another app!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! Copy and Paste are now working correctly on iOS using the built-in or external keyboard.

Work is still being done on Android. If you want to add your vote, please do so here:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/39385042

We also added support for additional keyboard shortcuts recently. You can see for the set here:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/keyboard-shortcuts.html

Happy editing!

Peter

14. iPhone imported video just shows as red screen

I started a project on my iPhone. The media uploaded to Adobe Cloud. I resumed editing on my PC and the entire video clip shows as red. Occasionally it will display properly, sometimes it will flicker good and red frames.

Mostly unusable.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This was resolved sometime back. Please reach out to our support team if you encounter this issue again.

Thanks!

Peter

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MP3’s and crashes

The app crashes all the time when exporting and still does not allow MP3 files??? Please fix!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. App crashes

The app is crashing every time I try to export the project.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Needs a way to add music

There isn’t a way to add music yet I don’t think

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Editing your video with soundtracks is an important part of Rush, which is why you should be able to access music in a variety of ways during project creation, or at any time from the blue (+) button.

Rush Soundtracks – Rush comes with a handful of soundtracks to spice up your videos. In the media browser on Desktop you’ll find them under Favorites > Rush Soundtracks. On mobile, you’ll find them in the music tab.

iTunes – On iOS you’ll also find your downloaded music from iTunes in the Audio tab. Make sure you download them to your device to make this work properly in Rush.

Cloud or Local Files – On Desktop and on mobile, you have access to a variety of cloud or local directories to add media from any location (including music). Sync your music through creative cloud or dropbox, or simply place them into a…

19. Change titles and images duration

Being able to edit the duration of a title or an image in the sequence

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dropbox audio and crashes

Being able to import Dropbox audio files again would be great. Getting “media not supported” with and mp3. It worked fine before.
    Oh and not crashing after every other edit would be great too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base