Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Samsung S21 phones

How long till Adobe makes Rush available to S21 Ultra, with s-pen support? It took almost 9 months for S20 Ultra, why it takes so long?
    Thanks.

193 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hey all! We hope you are all doing great! In case you missed the news, in our last release of Rush on Android (2.0.0.1741), we added full support for the S21 lineup.

• S21 Ultra
    • S21+
    • S21

Happy editing!

The Rush Team

2. Pixel 5 compatibility

I have a Pixel 5 on Android 11, and installing Adobe Rush from Google Play store is not allowed :-(

Could quickly enable Adobe Rush download and instal for Pixel 5 & 4a 5G ?

As a professionnal user and mobile video trainer, I need it to work !

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support for Galaxy s20 series

Considering the partnerships that you and Samsung have established, they have their own special version of the app in the Galaxy store, the fact that there is no support for the Galaxy s20 series (constant crashing, app is near unusable) should be really embarrassing to you all. Please fix ASAP

391 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

209 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pick Start and end points for Pan & Zoom feature.

It would be awesome if I could pick the start and end point for my pan and zooms so I can control what part of the image we are zooming into.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all!

New today we released version 1.5.40 of Rush and added a few extra goodies to the Pan and Zoom feature.

You can now select the start and end points of this effect on still images, as well as change the scale and position as needed.

Happy editing!

The Rush Team

6. Pan and zoom - don't make it the default for stills

I often add logos, illustrations and other stills in Rush videos. It was frustrating to find the pan and zoom feature was default before I even knew it existed. I have spent more time looking for where to switch it OFF than actually making it do what is supposed to do.
    I think it should not be the default for stills, especially not if the still is the exact same size as the clip, which should be a hint that I made that composition on purpose...
    I love the effect, but Rush doesn't know what direction is logical for my…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all!

A few releases ago, we added a preference to enable or disable Pan and Zoom for stills at project creation. Here how it works

1. Tap on Create New Project
    2. Select the media you want to add to your project
    3. Tap on Project Settings (gear icon)
    4. From the Project Setup menu, you can enable or disable Pan and Zoom

This preference will be remembered for future projects. Once the project is created, you can enable Pan and Zoom for specific stills within the project.

Cheers!

The Rush Team

7. Apply things to multiple clips at once.

It would be great to be able to apply presets or changes to colors etc. to more than one clip at the time. Right now I need to select one clip, make adjustments, than pick the next clip and make the same adjustments again. Very time consuming. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add more rush soundtracks.

Please add more rush soundtracks. Are really few.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In case you didn’t notice, you can now choose from thousands of soundtracks, sound effects, and loops in Rush!

1. To add media to your project while editing, click the + icon in the left toolbar and select Audio.

2. Browse to find the media you want to add to your project.

TIP: You can quickly search for in-built audio within Premiere Rush using keywords. The results include matching titles, artists, genres, and categories.

Happy Editing!

The Rush Team

9. Need Sound Effects

I’m starting a new project/website. I’m trying to start an all mobile news and politics website using YouTube and social media. I’ve been searching for the perfect mobile editing app for iPhones. Having already been a longtime subscriber of the Adobe CC, I figured Rush would be great. It’s is so far awesome for basic news and interview videos. But I don’t get the lack of transitions and zero sound effects. Even basic sound effects would be great for transitions and when titles and lower thirds appear on screen. I get all of those great options from the cheap InShot…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re excited to announce a new partnership with audio content experts, Splice. You can now access hundreds of in-app, royalty-free soundtracks, sound effects, and loops to bring your videos to life.

These soundtracks are available on all platforms in the latest version of Rush. Download and enjoy!

See more details here:
    https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2020/10/20/new-to-premiere-rush-royalty-free-audio-from-splice.html#gs.jyvvd2

10. Slow motion

I really need the ability to adjust frame rates of clips. So I can shoot in high frame rate and play back in slow motion. Maybe it’s already available, but I can’t find it.

1,697 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All! I’m excited to let you know that Speed features are now in Rush! You can slow down or speed up footage, and add adjustable ramps to video and audio clips. Check out the latest update to try it for yourself or read this blog post to learn more: adobe.ly/rushspeed

We look forward to seeing what you create in Rush with these new features.

Happy Editing!

- Rush Team

11. Duplicate projects function

I have created an intro with transitions, text overlay and audio and reuse in another video without creating a new project and recreating the entire thing. Such a waste of time. It would be so helpful if i can copy the work into another project or duplicate the project.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

Duplicate project is now available on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android).

This feature allows you to duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser. This action duplicates the project as well as the media associated with it.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

12. 1,120 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all!

Our first iteration of Pan and Zoom is here!!! In this release, you can zoom in and out of an image with just one click. We have plans to add more flexibility in a later release, including start and end points.

We can’t wait to hear your initial feedback. Please install Rush 1.5.25 and give this feature a spin!

To see more details about Pan and Zoom, and what else is new to rush 1.5.25 please use the link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/whats-new/2020-3.html

Happy Editing from the Rush team

13. Apply color preset to entire timeline, (adjustment layer).

I don’t like having to go clip by clip and apply a preset individually. Takes too long.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Separate audio/video tracks

Please make it so I can separate out audio tracks from the video tracks and move them around independently.

875 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

132 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! We’re starting the year off right by bringing you Separate Audio on all platforms.

With the release of Rush 1.5, you can now Separate Audio by right-clicking (desktop) or long-pressing (mobile) on a video clip with audio in the timeline and selecting Separate Audio. This will create an audio-only clip that you can move around independently.

You should see Rush 1.5 appear in the AppStore, Playstore, and Creative Cloud app starting today and into tomorrow.

We can’t wait to see how you use this feature in your projects!

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

15. Speed ramp / time remap

I’d love to be able to speed ramp or use time remapping. No mobile video tool I’ve found can do this and it would make Drone videos/timelapses so much easier to do on the fly.

853 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All! I’m excited to let you know that Speed features are now in Rush! You can slow down or speed up footage, and add adjustable ramps to video and audio clips. Check out the latest update to try it for yourself or read this blog post to learn more: adobe.ly/rushspeed

We look forward to seeing what you create in Rush with these new features.

Happy Editing!

- Rush Team

16. 587 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

119 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

Duplicate project is now available on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android).

This feature allows you to duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser. This action duplicates the project as well as the media associated with it.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

17. Support iOS Files

There is no option to add media from the new Files app in iOS. It doesn’t even show up as an option - only Dropbox. Why? Ths is a serious flaw.

304 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all!

Last week we released Rush version 1.5.12, which includes many great updates, including iOS Files support! Now you can import media from the Files app directly from the media browser in Rush.

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

18. Horizontally Flip Video [Mirror]

BASIC TO ALL IMAGE and video PROGRAMS IS THE FUNCTION of FLOPPING the file to the reverse image. it's missing

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Friends!

If you haven’t already noticed, in the latest build of Rush you can now flip your video horizontally or vertically with a tap of a button.

The Horizontal and Vertical flip buttons are located in the Transform Inspector.

Enjoy!

The Rush Team

19. Export in 4K!

Why are we limited to 1080p for export? We shoot in 4K on our phones now. We should be able to export the same! We need the freedom to change the sequence resolution so we can decide if we want to downgrade our 4K to match our slow mo footage or upgrade our slow mo footage into our 4K project...

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Johannes Eckert responded

We are happy to let you know that we just released an update to Rush in the App Store (Version 1.0.2) that let’s you export in 4k resolution.

Projects that were created with 4k videos will now export in 4k by default (open ‘Quality Settings’ on the share screen details)

Note that projects with videos in 1080 will continue to export in 1080 Full HD resolution.

20. Allow color changes to effect multiple clips at the same time

Ability to select multiple video clips and apply 'colour' options. Currently colour can only be applied to a single clip at a time.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base