Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

0 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m sorry for anyone facing this issue. Providing logs from your device will be very helpful to assist you. Please follow the steps below

1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project
    2. After you receive the error message, go to App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Tap on “Share logs and project files.”
    3. Upload to somewhere I can download

This will hopefully provide some details on what’s going on and allow us to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Peter

2. I can do video clip overlay with opaqueness using Rush on my laptop but not from within the iOS app. Please add this option. Thank you!

Add the ability to add video overlay from within the iOS app as it works on the OS X version. Thanks!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, you are able to add a video overlay on iOS just as you are on Mac Desktop. Simply drag a video clip above another video clip in the timeline.

Please let me know if that isn’t the solution you were looking for.

Thanks,
    Michael

3. enable Premiere Rush to add downloadable and drag-drop plugin or template

Please enable premiere rush to add more plugin or template just like the recent version of premiere pro

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base