Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Changing the speed, creating animations and gaps.

I couldnt create any keyframe to animate the scale of my title. And I couldnt find any tool to change my clips speed. I loved the color tool but had trouble copying any adjustment to my other clips. This app has a great potencial to be the best to make edits on the run. Lovin it.

254 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi all,

Thanks very much for adding your support for this request. Since changing speed has been added to Rush (version 1.2), I am going to close this request. In the future, please add individual requests so the team can prioritize them for development.

The other request in here was keyframes – You can add your support for that request here:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35734336-add-keyframes-support

All the best,

Peter

2. Audio Fade In / Fade Out

I have read that I can achieve this by using Transitions, but would like more control over the effect.
    Great app! Keep up the good work!

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello All,

Thanks for writing in and/or voting for this. If you’ve missed my previous comment, I’ll add it again below. Audio fades have been available in Rush since 1.0 (see steps below). If you come across any issues related to transitions with or without audio, please file a report here: adobe.ly/rushbug
    or reach out to our support team here:
    Support forum: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Steps to add transitions to audio
    1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition…

3. Visual effects

Add some basic visual effects such as: something similar to warp stabiliser, masking tool for photos and videos, and more tools to help with colour grading.

Thank you.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks so much for your feedback, Joe.

It would be great if you could create a new request for each of these items or add your comments to existing requests so other users can find it easily and we can track feedback appropriately.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

4. ACCEPT PNG and TRANSPARENCIES!

Sell explanatory , accept png and transparencies for logos

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing request as png files are supported on all platforms of Rush. If you have a png file that is not displaying correctly in Rush please reach out to our support team with device information and provide the specific file so we can validate.

Support forum link:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    adobe.ly/rushsupport User to user forum

Thanks!

Peter

5. Allow a photo to overlay the video

I cut out a photo and would like to overlay it over the video so you can watch the video but see the picture.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Here are my list of approvements for Premiere Rush

Here are some suggestions:

1.) apply effects to clips, such as Gaussian blur.
    2.) Ability to do slow motion,time elapse, or reverse individual clips.
    3.) add audio/sound effects for voice and, transition sound effects, etc.
    4.) change the aspect ratio.
    5.) chroma key is a must!!!
    6.) create custom luts

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Import audio directly from your device

It would be really wonderful if premier rush could allow the user to import audio directly from his device the current version of Premiere Rush does not allow you to do this

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All!

Hoping these videos will help you find the various ways you can add your personal soundtracks in to Rush

Importing from your device:
    1. Click the blue + icon and select Your Media
    2. Select Audio to access songs on your device (note: that the song must be downloaded first from Music)
    You can also access audio from iOS Files, Dropbox and Creative Cloud.

This video provides additional tip to access music from external sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvknWv4gY4

Importing from thousands of Rush soundtracks:

1. Click the + icon in the left toolbar and select Audio.
    2. You can quickly search for in-built audio within Premiere Rush using keywords. The results include matching titles, artists, genres and categories.

If you run into any issues following these steps, please reach out to your support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

8. 1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the request and feedback. Slow-motion has been available in Rush for a while now.

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

9. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add own music

Why won’t my phone find downloaded music. I have turned on sync and have it on my desktop folder via iPhone. Need resolved ASAP.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All!

Hoping these videos will help you find the various ways you can add your personal soundtracks in to Rush

Importing from your device:
    1. Click the blue + icon and select Your Media
    2. Select Audio to access songs on your device (note: that the song must be downloaded first from Music)
    You can also access audio from iOS Files, Dropbox and Creative Cloud.

This video provides additional tip to access music from external sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvknWv4gY4

Importing from thousands of Rush soundtracks:

1. Click the + icon in the left toolbar and select Audio.
    2. You can quickly search for in-built audio within Premiere Rush using keywords. The results include matching titles, artists, genres and categories.

If you run into any issues following these steps, please reach out to your support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

11. Things that can be improved

Here is a few things to add to adobe premiere rush

1. More transitions!
    2. Zoom and Pan effects
    3. Track Separation
    4. Reverse Clip
    5. Audio fade up and down

P.S- Loving the new update with speed
    PP.S- Subscribe to Shawn Cho(I can create any how to video you want)

Premiere Rush is a Basic editing software and i think green screen is advanced

( The more the merrier)

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Speed Ramp, LUT, Transition

1. Please add speed ramp option where people can ramp up the speed in a specific time frame and also slow down on some point.

2. Add custom LUT support where people can browse or load there favorite LUT and control the intensity. Or add support for 3D Lut android app.

3. Add zoom in/out, whip pan (right, left, clock-wise, anti clock-wise), luma fade and masking transition effects. Or if you can't add it atleast make a way for the editor to custom make it somehow like in premiere pro.

These are some of the common and most used feature people use. iOS…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nafis,

This is all really great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write in. Unfortunately, it’s difficult for us to track multiple requests when it’s grouped into one.

The good news is, Speed has already been added to Rush, and the pans/zoom and LUT support have their own request. Please add your votes to those.

Thanks again for the feedback and support!

Happy editing,

Peter

13. Movable Titles

It would be helpful if we could move our titles manually on the screen!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Limited graphics for Business/School accounts

i used to see more graphics and effects on Premiere Rush and with this latest version, it looks more limited! how can i get more and link my PR to adobe stock???

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. .mogrt file don't show up after upload

I click on the button shown in the attached image and the template doesn't show up. When I try again, it asks me if I want to overwrite the original.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

I’m closing this thread since there have been no updates in over a year. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks for using Rush. Happy Editing!

Peter

16. Allow importing music tracks from my music folder

I will really love to the option of importing music tracks from my music folder in my desktop

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! If you are still experiencing this issue in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

17. It has to be better than iMovie (on a Mac), or why bother?

I may be slammed for this, but honestly... If Premiere Rush doesn't have the same (and more!) feature set of Apple's iMovie (desktop), I don't have any reason to adopt it. iMovie is super quick for putting together edited movies for social media.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. There have been a lot of features added and improvements made since this post was written.

If there’s a specific feature you would like t see in Rush, please create a new post, or if you’re experiencing a specific issue, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

18. Separate Audio Tracks, History List, Clip Speed and Color Matching feature.

Please add (Separate Audio Tracks, History List, Clip Speed) and Color Matching feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

Thank you for your suggestions! We appreciate the feedback.

Clip speed was added to Rush last summer, and separate Audio Tracks will be coming soon!

For other features you would like to see in Rush, please add individual requests so we can track user interest and provide specific updates.

Happy Editing!

Peter

19. Save Title Setting

It would be really useful to be able to save my setting for a title so that I can’t easily load of the font, colour, shadowing, etc to keep continuity between my content.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Just let me save to my disk drive... DO NOT WANT CLOUD STORAGE

I want too drag and drop the files I want into Rush and not have it try and download all the drive. Just let me save to my disk drive... DO NOT WANT CLOUD STORAGE

I have way too many files and do not want to cutter up my systems.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ken and others who voted :)

You can disable Sync to Creative Cloud from the Media Browser screen. To do this
    1. Launch Rush
    2. Select the + button and choose Add Media
    3. In the lower-left corner of the screen, uncheck “Sync with Creative Cloud”
    When this option is selected, Rush will create a local project only.

Feel free to write back in with any questions!

You can reach us here as well

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base