Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can’t add title on iPad Pro 2020

There is a bug when I try to add a title. When I click the PLUS icon then choose graphics, I can add the titles that are there (the four default ones). But if I click MORE and choose one then press Add, nothing happens!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add multiple timelines

There is only a limit of four image timelines and I would want to add more instead of creating multiple small clips and putting it all together as a separate project. It’s time consuming

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. zoom sur les pistes avec la molette de la souris dans adobe premiere rush

Il faudrait pouvoir zoomer les pistes audio pour synchroniser avec precision la bande son avec les rushes vidéos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Rush more!

Lightroom and Photoshop on iPad are great and getting better. We, and by we i mean Me, need a better mobile video editing app. Rush needs to be more Premier Pro than every other video editing app.

Your Adobe, do better.

Love you. Bye (smiley face)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 스케일 키프레임

사진편집시 유용한 커지기 작아지기와 좌우, 상하 이동이 가능했으면하고 이 기능이 사용자 필요에 맞게 키프레임 가능했으면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you please add a feature to remove the green screen background

Add a feature to remove the green screen background please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better Integration with Lightroom

When click to edit video in Lightroom it would be great if it gave you the option to open in rush. The files are all stored on the cloud so it seems easy enough. If I already have the video in Lightroom, I don’t want to download a local copy to import to Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4:3 aspect ratio pls

Why is there no 4:3 aspect ratio??? I want to make retro vibez video cmon i dont wont to have croped video *** ! its not like its standardised and all...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Easily delete captured video

I use TikTok a lot. And I would love to use Rush as my primary TikTok editor.
    However, there needs to be a feature to delete captured takes easily - immediately after the is recorded. This is because I usually go through several takes before I am happy with the clip.
    But it currently is a PAIN as Rush doesn't offer this feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fixing

Every time that I try and move something or make it shorter for some reason it keeps kicking me out of the app or closes it completely, I’m just giving you a heads up so you can fix it as soon as possible because of this bug, so I hope you can read this and fix it soon

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Melhorias reverter vídeo

Seria interessante ter uma ferramenta para reverter o vídeo. Colocá-lo de trás para frente.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My idea is that we can have a full screen mode

My idea is a full screen mode so it will not show my editor tools and I can just watch the video in full screen so it is bigger

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multi video track overlays with opacity

Add secondary video track to merge footage using opacity

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. In realme 7 phone this app is not working

In realme 7 phone this app is not working
    Helping any one please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Incorporate to Adobe Rush the Spark post text animations

Working only with titles is really limitated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I can't export more videos!!!!!

I think you should make more export unlimited for free instead of limited and i didn't like it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base