Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pan and zoom on photos, changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip

This tool needs to be able to create a pan and zoom effects on photos which will change the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

There should be an option to automatically generate a random pan & Zoom accross all photos which could me manually adjusted, for example to avoid cutting someone's face. There should also be an option to select the level (sliding range) of movement.

23 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App Crashes Constantly

This app crashes at every point of the creation/production process. From importing media to making edits to exporting. I'm on Windows 10 and I've got the lastest version of the app installed. It's taken me all day to make a 30 second video and now I can't get it exported because it keeps crashing and freezing.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Lumetri (or Camera RAW) based more precise color correction

Premiere Rush need more precise color collection feature such as:

highlight/shadow lightness control
    clarity control
    precise HSL control (adjust colors/brightness/saturation specific hue range colors)
    Reduce noise (it must be heavy task but it would be great. I never see mobile app having this feature)
    Add noise (grain)
    shadow / highlight colors
    More vignette control
    Apply LUT

Also I have noticed some parameters is totally different behavior with Premiere Pro's Lumetri effect.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow use of SRT and subtitle files

Please allow a prepared SRT file to be imported into the project and burned into the final export (open captions).

I don't know a single piece of software that does this quickly and easily, apart from Handbrake that has no options to edit font or style.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add search in audio library

I have tens of thousands of songs. It's impossible to find what I want by simply scrolling. Please add a search bar.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable import of animated gif

Currently, animated gif is not supported..
    Would be awesome to be able to use animated gif’s with transparency as overlays, titles and un animation/stickers.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Luts, keyframes, stabilization and add music, lots of music and lower the price!!

The ability to use luts and keyframes.
    Add stabilization and also music, lots of music.
    All video editing apps on the iPad have the same big shortage;
    They add only a few pieces of music and if you want more you have to pay.
    If you guys want to be the best editing software on the iPad, then add lots of free music!
    And for g*d sake, lower the price.
    Even if you are going to be as good as LumaFusion, then still LF is better because of the price.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Default Save Location (Saves to where I want and remembers)

Default Save Location (Saves to where I want and remembers)
    Like Premiere does and also let me know where the project file is being saved.
    PC Version

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upload feature to Twitter and Vimeo?

Where is the twitter and Vimeo upload button?

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Render and Ken Burn effect

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS RENDER

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Crash

The app crashes every time I try to export or delete something that I don’t need in the app of rush.So I advise you look into it and make sure that there isn’t any problems.I also crash a lot when I try to add media to a video so please fix this.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Text Editing

Easier text editing options

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The first video clip links to the first audio clip. Cannot unlink or move video track to another track.

I can't move the first video clip to another track when the first audio clip is linked to it. I wanted the video clip to be 'on top' of the other clips (ie, an image on top of a background).

If I try to delete the video track and add it again, it deletes the separate audio clip as well. I had to delete all clips and re-add them to the timeline manually in the right order.

The linking is not a bad idea for sync reasons (looks like you got it from Final Cut Pro), but just needs an…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give us the ability to access Box

I want to access files from Box.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Glitch on export!!!

Bad export. Should be able to share to messages app or email. Not just social media. Nice feature export to camera roll.

Glitch is killing this program. Makes it unuseable. Ive tried everything. Even changing the video, moving the video, 1080, or 720p doesn’t make a difference. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. HDR10+

Add support for HDR10+ , in the presentation you said it would support hdr10 but it doesn't, maybe a update or something, I'm not buying it until you have hdr10+

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Unlimited exports

So I’m a very small youtuber and love the editing that adobe rush provides but I think that there should be unlimited exports. Right now I’m not paying for premium, but I still want to use it so please add Unlimited exports at the least.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Convert Audio to Mono

I want to be able to split my audio. In premiere there is the Fill with Left or Fill with Righ effect - that could suffice or if I could just convert the clip to two mono tracks from one stereo track that would be great.

I have a camera that only records audio to the right channel so I only get audio out of one speaker in Rush.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Jared, this is a great suggestion! We will see how we can work a solution into Rush. Out of curiosity, are you using an external mic that only records to one channel? If not, what camera are you using?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base